• What did it say MH - you can whisper it if you prefer

Comment

• I only looked at the pictures
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        What did it say MH - you can whisper it if you prefer
        It said - You little rebel - I like you.
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Too nutty?
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
            It said - You little rebel - I like you.
            Thanks MH - is it OK to read it now?

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
            Too nutty?
            Impossible

Comment

• Going abroad? This could be just what you need
              BBC News - China: Motorised suitcase could take you to the airport

Comment

• That's brilliant! When you arrive home from your package holiday at bleary o'clock in the morning, the buses stopped running 3 hours ago, and all the taxi cabs have gone AWOL, you can still get home, or if that's too far from the airport, then to a decent hotel, without ending up with arms like an orang-utan from carrying a suitcase that you only got through luggage check-in without having to pay huge weight excesses by flirting outrageously with the check in bloke/girl (delete as appropriate).
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• This is the funniest thing, really made me laugh, brilliant idea.just think of me and hubby, 'driving' , along the M 25 from Heathrow! 10 hours later we still wouldn't be home. Ha
                  DottyR

Comment

• I want to know how that "suitcase" will carry 2 passengers. Where does the 2nd one sit

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      I want to know how that "suitcase" will carry 2 passengers. Where does the 2nd one sit
                      You'd just have to sit very closely together, and 'hang on very tightly' when overtaking!

It really is the funniest thing I've seen for ages.
                      DottyR

Comment

• He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Comment

• Greenleaves......................How's yer 'ed?
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              Greenleaves......................How's yer 'ed?
                              Crusty, but on the mend.... grandson wanted to know why I had train tracks on it today...plus he gave the obligatory stab with his finger to ask if it hurt

Comment

• So.....
                                Why don't biodegradable bags have a use by date on them?

I bought some small bin bags a couple if years ago and came across them the other day....came to pull one out of it's box only to find it crumbled in my hands!...as did all the others

Yep I know it's meant to biodegrade, but I really hadn't expected it to do that quite so soon.
                                Presumably different methods/ types of biodegradable bags break down at different rates...so perhaps we need to know a 'use before' date ( if kept in cool dark place)

Yeh...I realise if they are left in full sun they will break down sooner...
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X