Who is not my friend??!!! :(

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petal View Post
    its bookface. I have 'blocked' 2 nutters in the past month- why doesn't an alert come up for how many nutters have you blocked recently?
    I don't have anything to with facebook,i get the words in big black letters inbetween the posts,but not on all of the pages
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

If any of you get this again, can you take a screen print [or even a photo] and let us have it so that we can get the admin team to take a look - cheers.

Comment

Ancee, with the odd exception (there always is) the peeps on here are very friendly but nutty. The odd exception usually ends up banned. If it looks iffy never click on it.

Comment

Don't worry even on fb I never unfriend anyone.......I just stick the beggars in Acquaintences, and only post to Close friends. Oh and family goes in family, which is never close friends

Only one person ever wanted to be my friend too. You'd better not unfriend me VC - I'm watching you.
          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

You must have caught me in a weak moment Feral Just popping over to FB to see where you've stuck me

Comment

LOL - most everybody is in close friends - just that people from work and 'just round' who wouldn't normally say hello in the street feel the need to 'friend' me on fb - so I friend em all, and quickly chuck em into Acquaintences, and Bob's yer uncle. They just think I'm hardly ever on there.......little do they know
              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

i have it on my screen now and took a pic will upload it into this thread......

"Now in a minute"

VC will like that saying
                In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

There you go thats what Im getting.
                  Attached Files
                  In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Ooh That is a bit nasty!! I'm going to Un block AdBlock and see if have one.

Comment

Yes - exactly the same as yours darcy. That's a bummer - I only have 3 friends
                      Edit - have reported this to the Mods as requested!
                      Last edited by veggiechicken; 06-02-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]33650[/ATTACH]

there you go thats what im getting.
                          me to>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]33650[/ATTACH]

There you go thats what Im getting.
                            Thanks Darcy...I don't think this has anything to do with the vine but will ask the Teckie bods to check it out...

Comment

Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
                              Don't worry even on fb I never unfriend anyone.......I just stick the beggars in Acquaintences, and only post to Close friends. Oh and family goes in family, which is never close friends

Only one person ever wanted to be my friend too. You'd better not unfriend me VC - I'm watching you.
                              Yeah. Thanks for that Fez.....I wonder where I've been put? I would say hello to you in the street, if'n I recognised you. And I was ever in a street where you might be.....
                              Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Well! I got 2 friends out of this = result!!! Thanks Bigmally and veggie chicken I now have three friends hurrah! So now If 3 friends unfriend me I'll know it's you two and snohare hahahaa x
                                You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X