Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mines a facebook link think u need to sign in, I could open it. I'm getting fed up with fiddling with computer now as I've been trying to transfer files from disc to card for days and computer won't recognise they are there and now have killed the mouse with shifting tower about.
    Will try and sort tomorrow
    Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
      As mines a facebook link think u need to sign in, I could open it. I'm getting fed up with fiddling with computer now as I've been trying to transfer files from disc to card for days and computer won't recognise they are there and now have killed the mouse with shifting tower about.
      Will try and sort tomorrow
      I think the problem may be the privacy setting on your photo Lettuce. If you have set it to private, then we can't access it. Mine is a facebook link and it shows fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pa Snips View Post
        Not nearly enough snow this year to be building snowmen but here's one of me and a snowman that I built two years ago with the help of my bro'.

I know the rules state that it has to be build between now and the deadline, so it can't be included in the competition, but I thought it would be nice to share it all the same.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33377[/ATTACH]
        That's not a zombie from behind you is it Pa? Pretty much explains your location too
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

this working?
          Attached Files

Comment

Didn't know I could post pics from my iPhone! Not sure why she's on her side!!

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
              Didn't know I could post pics from my iPhone! Not sure why she's on her side!!
              Is she not for turning?
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

She looks like she has her mind made up VVG....
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                  She looks like she has her mind made up VVG....
                  Indeed - not one for a U turn
                  Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

........more a U bend!

Comment

Nope. Not for turning. Saved as portrait but can't turn her from my phone. Oh we'll !

Comment

If you have an android, try this app it's free & it's a doddle. You can only transfer 2 photos at a time on the free version but that's ok by me.

Photo Transfer App Lite - CNET Download.com
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

*bump!!

weekend is nearly upon us...keep up the good work peeps!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

anyone got snow????
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

This is snow monster. Made about a week ago, took a topple a few day ago. He's now resting in the grass, without his head. He is wearing gardening gloves in this picture, so his hands don't get cold.

He may have been better, but had to stop to rescue my neighbours car. He was head and shoulders above me, so pretty tall.
                              Attached Files
                              http://togrowahome.wordpress.com/ making a house a home and a garden home grown.

Comment

just spotted this thread!!!

Here is my daughter next to her snowman!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X