• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    I bl**dy wish it was...
    You don't really, VVG - not with a hose that size

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      It is the same, Nicos - that's definitely Mr VVG - I've seen him in the flesh
      something you wish to share my dear,

never mind about the men,it will soon be time for nicos's advents ,nod nod,wink wink,pretty please
      Last edited by lottie dolly; 21-11-2012, 08:45 PM.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
        something you wish to share my dear,
        No Lottie, I would never reveal all - except in the right company
        Last edited by Nicos; 21-11-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post

it will soon be time for nicos's advents ,nod nod,wink wink,pretty please
          Yeh..already prepared!!..sorry- no pompiers on it though!!!
          Last edited by Nicos; 21-11-2012, 09:41 PM.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'm getting quite excited Never thought that Christmas dinner in a tin would have this effect
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 21-11-2012, 09:38 PM. Reason: Smelling again

Comment

I'm getting quite excited Never thought that Christmas dinner in a tin would have this effect
              Ah....we try to please all during the festive season!

Comment

I have simple tastes

Comment

You don't really, VVG - not with a hose that size
                  Ooh I do - look at the quality and workmanship. That shine...
                  Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                    Ooh I do - look at the quality and workmanship. That shine...
                    ... but how much polishing does that take?

Comment

....behave gals!!!

xx

Comment

Awww Nicos, we're just warming up....ready......

Comment

I hope Mr VVG is not expecting to come home and have a rest after a week of these pics VVG will be very glad to see him home again :P
                          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
                            I hope Mr VVG is not expecting to come home and have a rest after a week of these pics VVG will be very glad to see him home again :P
                            hmmmm... yummy eh??

Comment

Oh and as for the Christmas dinner in a tin....for those people who don't have anything to cook on (if anything more in my kitchen breaks that could be me soon) it would actually be nice for them.

Me? I'm not the festive turkey type When I don't have the kids for Christmas I put the car around the back out of sight of people driving past and have A hoooooge sleepin, and then cheese and tomato on toast in me Pj's with a coffee and some peace and quiet!

People would always tell me I should come round to their place, lovely to be invited, but so relaxing to stay at home. Don't mind going somewhere for dinner in the evening, but I do like a Chrissy sleepin.
                              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

You know lads & some ladies it's also the time to googl@ images for femmes pompiers

You will find this ...............................

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X