Clear All

Specsavers and sharpish BB
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Methinks yon maiden doth hide her light behind a bushel
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?
        Shine a light - make of that what you will - I told you I'm all over the place today

Comment

Todays the day

Like I said on chat I'll be watching plus recording B/bang wouldn't like to miss any bits.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Quick refresher of some previous high lights .......

Comment

Have you seen the out takes on YouTube BB? - if you haven't you should!!!

Comment

Thanks BB, fabulous start to a Friday morning. Number 1 is my favourite too

Comment

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Yes, I had to watch it, I couldn't wait. I was caught out by Sheldon's speech to Amy. I expected him to Bazinga

Comment

Deffo looking like a good start to what I am assured is a great series

I am told that you do need to see them all in order,so if you are likely to miss one for any reason deffo record it,cannot say more without a "spoiler"

Comment

Flo how can we not enjoy watching Big Bang
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
                        Have you seen the out takes on YouTube BB? - if you haven't you should!!!
                        Am catching up on all things youtube now I have a connection that actually sync's Sound & Vision (David Bowie) ( gone all Flo again )

Comment

Loved it! Thanks for the reminder. Woohoo, something to look forward to on a Thursday now.
                          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Did anyone wonder where it's going with Raj and Stuart?

Comment

For those who do not yet have the boxed set of series five,I just found the bonus disc ....

ENJOY ....................

Comment

Forgot to tell you, the Penny dropped for me yesterday doing the Quizword in Himself's Sunday paper. Clue was "the changing sound of an ambulance siren". Answer? 3, 7, 6.

The light dawned!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X