No announcement yet.

Making a 'Handmade Card'

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By felts do you mean felt tip pens Ouya? Just wondering here...
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Oh, it's half up Loving work and kiddies....just kind of found that thing I thought was missing but realising, right now, it's not what's really either wanted nor needed...just they're in a different place and ready
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

****, sorry, forgot this wasn't the companionship thread Wrists really slapped for hijacking a thread

Comment

Wow! The Vine really just did blank out a naughty word for me. How clever is that? I just went back to star it myself.....sorry, another flipping hijack.

Comment

Ouya's one of us - he understands!!

Comment

i think it lovely you doing a personal home made card,most send flowers ,hope you get the responce your hoping for
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                By felts do you mean felt tip pens Ouya? Just wondering here...
                No, I meant the felt material

Going to do a rough copy today with paper and then go for it.

Comment

I made it.

It looks like a 6 year old has done it. It took me HOURS to do, but looks like I bashed it together in 10 minutes :-(

I'm too embarrassed to give it now.

Comment

please don't be,as tis what you have thought about and done yourself,go give it young man,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hey Ouya, I don't mind you sending it to me - no need to be embarrassed
                      Really, it is the thought and the effort that go into making a card that make it personal and one to cherish. Its the difference between a handwritten letter and a text message.
                      So send it, your friend will love it

Comment

It looks so pathetic!

It was a nice idea, though :-/

Comment

Send it Ouya, its only pathetic to you because you wanted it to look professional. Anyone can buy a card like that - but yours in unique. Send it!!!

Comment

Even though it looks childish?

Comment

Yes! Only you think it looks childish!
                              Some of my very favourite cards have been handmade - just a quick drawing, or a pressed flower and a handwritten message. No great artistic merit, just personal. They are the ones I cherish and your friend will do the same, believe me.

Comment

Especially if it looks childish..............send the d@mn thing! Truly, if you're talking female here we all love things that are 'done' rather than 'bought.'
                                I used to want to choke my ex (before he was my ex) because he always said...........Oh Valentine's is just sooooo comercial! Hello, really? I just purchased a very cute card, searched for the perfect sentiment and wrote it in..............for nothing............so yeah, that's why he's my ex.

Do a **** and Just Send It!

Oh and we all want an update now............whatever this is about!
                                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X