No announcement yet.

Which dog?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've just managed to sort out some photos onto the laptop s thought i'd share a picture of my Bella with you all, she's a 'jac chi' If your looking for a dog i don't think you could go far wrong with one of these
    Attached Files

Comment

My mum, sister and neighbour all had cavalier king charles, and all were really soppy friendly dogs. My sister's one lived to 15 with no health problems, then passed away in her sleep. My neighbour was involved in the rescue of this lovely breed, and her two would curl up with her guinea pigs. I can't have a dog, OH is allergic, but if I could I would go for this breed, although having just realised the existance of cavipoos I would be very tempted as apparently they don't shed.
      Last edited by BarleySugar; 31-07-2012, 07:47 AM.
      I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
      Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't know if you have got a dog yet? I if not, you won't go wrong with one of these... The best dog I have had in my life.. A Boxer.

Get a female if you want a smaller version. He is big even for his breed!
        He has been brilliant with our kids.
        Fine with the cats.. Likes to try to play with them though
        He thinks that the whole world should love him
        Obedient and very easy to train
        And above all, he is gorgeous.
        My new website for allotment beginners www.theallotmentshed.co.uk

My Facebook page Please take the the time to "LIKE" https://www.facebook.com/theallotmentshed

Follow on Twitter The Allotment Shed @TASallotment

Comment

OMG - he is super!! How old is he? What lines is he from? How big is he?

Comment

Originally posted by OverWyreGrower View Post
            OMG - he is super!! How old is he? What lines is he from? How big is he?
            Thanks. His name is Stitch, he is 15 months old, 35Kg and still growing fast lol.. Can't answer his line pedigree as I can't find his papers at the mo.

He is almost faultless (can be a bit defiant at times). He even knows how to behave at the allotments .

I would never not have a Boxer again, (I believe all Boxer owners say the same so we can't all be wrong).

My Facebook page Please take the the time to "LIKE" https://www.facebook.com/theallotmentshed

Comment

He is gorgeous - I have a soft spot for darker brindles

I have 2 boys, Max & Murphy, who are my babies (ahem)

Stitch is HUGE though - my 2 boys are approx 30kg each, and they are 5 and 6, and on the large side for Boxers...

Of course he is faultless - he is a Boxer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cue the Toms View Post
                The best dog I have had in my life.. A Boxer.
                I wanted a boxer, but they're just too big for us, so we got the Boxer-In-A-Small-Package. The same loving, daft, silly, clowning temperament
                Last edited by Two_Sheds; 01-08-2012, 06:51 PM.
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

here's some more of Stitch... I apologise for being so biased about his breed

And of course, at the new allotment plot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X