No announcement yet.

Light or dark or just plain old OCD

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't buy brown or beige mugs - end of story! Boring!!!!
    They should be either bright and cheery or the sort you bring out for visitors - bone china - elegant and well designed.

Comment

Not boring, and not brown and not beige . Beige with brown swirly pattern and brown with beige swirly pattern. I sometimes amuse myself by following the swirls. However, I do agree that bone china would be my first choice all other things being equal.

Comment

Toilet roll has to fall down the wall - it's safer from attack by moggy/moggies unknown (but the usual list of suspects) that way. Turn it round and they go lalldy with it.
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by Pa Snips View Post
          Do you think we use the same type of mugs? They have them on Eastenders too.
          Yes, I know, I admitted that I watch Eastenders but it's the only soap opera that I do watch and in my defense, I watch very little TV anyway.
          Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
          Beige with brown swirly pattern and brown with beige swirly pattern. I sometimes amuse myself by following the swirls. .
          So how would you prefer to spend your evenings - watching Eastenders or following the swirls on your mug? Discuss.............

Comment

Abandoned Eastenders and Corrie years ago although I still watch Emmerdale. So it's the swirls I guess

Comment

Well I must have OCD I check things then check again and.....and things have to be neat and tidy...so Im wierd too, you are not alone...

Comment

Mugs: very specific this - only mugs which taper slightly at the bottom (as in smaller at the bottom than the top) - tea in anything else tastes wrong...

Pegs: plastic only, soft grip ones from Lakeland. No two pegs of the same colour on items (e.g. can't have 2 blue pegs on one item)

Loo roll - we don't have a holder (no wall near the toilet, except for behind it), so just on the floor is fine!

Comment

Nooooooo OWG - in that case you have to get one of those pole-type holders, like the ones for kitchen paper rolls.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Oh, and as for mugs. Well, they should be china, really, but if not then they must be quite thin. I don't like thick mugs. I don't really mind the shape, as long as it doesn't get really wide at the top, like a vase. We have several, all were gifts from a family member...
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      So how would you prefer to spend your evenings - watching Eastenders or following the swirls on your mug? Discuss.............
                      Following the swirls during the boring bits, which are becoming more frequent of late

What's all this 'bone china' stuff anyway? You is a posh bird, innit.
                      Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Originally posted by Pa Snips View Post
                        Following the swirls during the boring bits, which are becoming more frequent of late
                        What's all this 'bone china' stuff anyway? You is a posh bird, innit.
                        Only if I have visitors, Pa! If you could see the swill bucket I'm slurping from at the moment - but its not beige, it has vertical stripes of blue, turquoise, white and black, and tapers towards the bottom!! Definitely not like me!!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Only if I have visitors, Pa! If you could see the swill bucket I'm slurping from at the moment - but its not beige, it has vertical stripes of blue, turquoise, white and black, and tapers towards the bottom!! Definitely not like me!!
                          Ah, so you're not stripey and you don't taper towards the bottom then
                          Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

No and I wish

Comment

at this point,I should perhaps remind everybody that I started this thread when bored witless because of the weather. Stir crazy I think describes the situation but I didn't appreciate there were so many people out there wrong in the head like me. Mind you, when you are a nutter, It's great to be friends with like minded people

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                                at this point,I should perhaps remind everybody that I started this thread when bored witless because of the weather. Stir crazy I think describes the situation but I didn't appreciate there were so many people out there wrong in the head like me. Mind you, when you are a nutter, It's great to be friends with like minded people
                                Then shouldn't you have said on Donna's Rain Stops Play Thread? And anyway, if there are so many of us that are similar then, surely, we ARE the norm? (it's the other people you have to watch....)
                                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X