This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Anyone else want a part in this? We need a Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, can't remember anyone else
    Wasn't Robin Hood supposed to be a long-haired dude? I guess I'm your man for the job then, so much for the Grizzly Adams plan
    Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

So the cast is assembling! No volunteers for Friar Tuck yet, I notice!! How about Will Scarlet?
      And what will this new production be called (it does seem a bit like Panto at the moment).

Comment

i could be maid marians lady maid
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
          i could be maid marians lady maid
          Thank You, LottieD. I've heard Maid Marian needs all the help she can get to look presentable!

Comment

I volunteer to be the Sheriff of Nottingham and carry off all the fair maids to ..... (deleted by censor)...
            Last edited by Madasafish; 18-05-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Take Maid Marian's Handmaid first and she can report back......

Comment

I'm not too far from Nottingham. I'll be Mistress Quickly of the Tavern. I know I'm leaping classical texts here, but...
                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

I want to be "King Richard the Lionheart", always fancied being a King,

I was Sir Francis Drake when I was about 10.. got a photo somewhere hehe.

Darren.
                  Chilli Grower
                  mmmmmm Spicy Chilli.....
                  +----------------------------------+
                  | Blog: http://www.dg83.com/blog/|
                  +----------------------------------+

Comment

You know what- when I first read this yesterday it put a HUGE grin on my face.

Reading it again- I still have a massive grin.
                    Well done gal- I'm proud of you- and very, very pleased you managed to buy it!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thanks Nicos. I'm still smiling too!!
                      Its actually my 3rd attempt at buying a wood and with hindsight, I'm glad there were hiccups with the others as this one is my favourite!!
                      Can I offer you a part in the Welsh Robin Hood cast list?

Comment

Me for The Portly Friar.

I just like the idea of of sittin around quaffing ale and stuffin meself wiv venison while the rest of you go off to fight.

Colin
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Oh and don't forget Auntie Flo she as the bow and arras. Good with them too, just look at me hat and that was all the way from Sheffield.

Potty
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Eh, fighting? Nooo, I just want to steal from DGoulston...erm, I mean Richard the Lionheart...and give to the homeless and needy.
                            Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

I am not jealous, I am not jealous!!!

We went to see a 4 acre wood with a stream (and wood anemones, but no badger sett). However it turned out to be set on a perpendicular hill with a bog at the bottom and horrible rhodedendrons covering much of it.

One day, perhaps......

Meanwhile, if you don't mind, me and the OH will enjoy your wood with you, oh what fun..... <sigh>
                              If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

Thank you Potty, You're just the man for the job - and we don't have to see you in tights - just in a frock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X