Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis I I iz ere with a promise of fullfilment & satisfaction for all the maidens & merry men of our band,for this very evening while hunting for the location where the Chief Chef was incarcerated I did stumble upon the sheriff's secret stash

Last edited by bearded bloke; 22-05-2012, 10:06 PM.
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• It is time for all good people of the wood to retire and I wish you all an undisturbed night, For tomorrow, the sun will rise early and we have much to do (Not you Much). A quiet night and a happy day to follow for you all.

Comment

• I cannot retire yet a while as I shall need to construct cool storage for the gold covered treats recently acquired

Comment

• Let me help you put those away, BB...
          There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
            I too must hasten to my bed as my knee giveth me much gip. I applied several leaches a few hours past in order to ease the swelling...but they shrivelled and died.

Perchance I must seek aid from a physic on the morrow.

Farewell and goodnight.
            Any treatment for sunburned back and barrels. I can't lie on either
            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
              I cannot retire yet a while as I shall need to construct cool storage for the gold covered treats recently acquired
              I was but jesting Much, the scent of gold has infiltrated my nostrils and now, I cannot sleep, I feel the need to count them...
              One for me, and one for you,
              two for me, one for Sno, one for you
              three for me etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                Any treatment for sunburned back and barrels. I can't lie on either
                Aloe Vera, Fair Virgin, spread the sap upon thy burns and twill be cooled and will absorb all burnt flesh, healing it and leaving no blemishes upon thy skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Aloe Vera, Fair Virgin, spread the sap upon thy burns and twill be cooled and will absorb all burnt flesh, healing it and leaving no blemishes upon thy skin.
                  Many thanks fair maid Marion. I'll ask my bowman to rub it in.
                  Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by snohare View Post
                    Let me help you put those away, BB...
                    Snohare, your presence in the wood tonight tells me that thou art seeking a place with our Merry Band and your credentials (having inspected them myself) have earned you the position of Woodsman, coppicer and hurdle maker. I trust this is to your satisfaction? Tis not a paid position but there are perks, a share of the gold that Much has spirited away from the Sheriff and bed and bawd (I know I've said this before but its a good joke and bears repeating and repeating.....)
                    Welcome to the cast, don't forget to sign up at http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ent-group.html

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                      Many thanks fair maid Marion. I'll ask my bowman to rub it in.
                      And then apply the Aloe Vera

Comment

• In the sheriff's armoury I did espy a vestment that may be of assistance to the husband of our musician/songstress

Last edited by bearded bloke; 22-05-2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Does it have two protective cod pieces - the larger for special occasions when the need arises?

Comment

• Woodsman, coppicer and hurdle maker
                            I see no hurdles to this.
                            There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

• I have borrowed a strong 'orse with a large cart & now shall journey to collect such materials as will be needed to construct an ice house that will blend near invisibly into the woodland,so the sheriff will not perceive it's being & try to reclaim his property.Fair thee well,until the morrow when we meet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by snohare View Post
                                I see no hurdles to this.
                                Welcome Woodsman - your name will be added to the cast list fifthwith!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X