Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh up me ducks, I'm back from air dresser, hows it hangin to-nate?

Tuck.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• How's your tonsure, Friar? You should be telling us how it is hanging ( can you see the difference in gentlewoman speak and Nottinghamese, ladies and gentlemen?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
        Eh up me ducks, I'm back from air dresser, hows it hangin to-nate?

Tuck.
        What your hair? I can't see from here Seems that the cook is missing and others have been providing us with the food - bread and salad and potatoes and cake and lots of other lovely goodies. If you're quick the others won't have eaten it all yet.
        But don't tell the cook though that we've been managing alright without her - it could cause a strike or at the worst food poisoning
        Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pa Snips View Post
          My humble apologies to you but I drink'eth not of the brewed beverage known as ale, however, my keg doth overflow'eth with the pristine spring water of the woodland.
          I too enjoy a flagon or two of woodland spring water occasionally, but one has to be very careful there has not been any animal (four or two-legged) leaving any (shall we say - ahem) deposits in the stream higher up. At least you know what is in the ale
          Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            PM would be appropriate, methinks
            A PM? But I cannot see how Sir Dave of Chipping Norton could be useful in either action or word - for he is as useless an oaf as ever there was one - a tad like myne owne beloved spouse prithee.
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

How's your tonsure, Friar? You should be telling us how it is hanging ( can you see the difference in gentlewoman speak and Nottinghamese, ladies and gentlemen?)
              Aye theres a big, big difference, Youse and that Robin fella are of noble birth, well he's the Earl of Loxley and your as near as damn it ta royalty.

Where as the rest a us are off peasant stock and speak proper like.

Tuck
              Last edited by Potstubsdustbins; 22-05-2012, 09:15 PM.
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Why Lady Jules, thou hast changed thine image. I think we must alert the Merry Men - they are looking a little Jaded when they should be looking Lincoln Green.

Comment

• Lincoln Green? Is he not thee dreadeful fellow who woos ye olde loose woman, Denise of Welch? I pray I am mistaken...could it be possible than you mean Linkin Park? I have confuddlement this night whych cannot be blamed upon the Meddyginiaeth Llysieuol.....
                  Jules

Comment

• 'Tis good that you speak the local language of the wood for we are in need of a translator. I believe there is one called Gooogle who lives near us all.

Comment

• Here I was being tempted to join the Merry Band with promises of carrot cake...and I find the prospect of CANNIBALISM !!

Or worse - an "invitation" to "dinner" !!
                      thats a wopper,but it's still meat
                      ( - with one bound, he was free...)
                      There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

• So now that you're free, Sno, will you be joining in our revelries?

Comment

'Tis good that you speak the local language of the wood for we are in need of a translator. I believe there is one called Gooogle who lives near us all.
                          Shall you make the Meddyginiaeth Llysieuol from the magick herbes in thy woode, milady? I am understood that a goode honey is needeth to be added to thine herbes for the magick to adhere to the brew.
                          Jules

Comment

• Well, once againe good people, I am off to retire, my day toiling in the sun has weakened me somewhat. My wallow in the river was refreshing, and, I feel, has much improved the odours of my person, if not banished them altogether.

The Horses are bedded downe and fed, and the Hens received their corn, as promised, and with a loud welcome from them all.

I bid thee a peaceful and refreshing sleep, and I shall see thee on the morrow.
                            Last edited by Glutton4...; 22-05-2012, 09:48 PM.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I too must hasten to my bed as my knee giveth me much gip. I applied several leaches a few hours past in order to ease the swelling...but they shrivelled and died.

Perchance I must seek aid from a physic on the morrow.

Farewell and goodnight.

Comment

• Myne owne self shall be retiring soon. I am just partaking of a simple supper - fresh forest berries and some fermented milk - a present bourne by Greeks - to the merchant at Lidl Magna. Flavourful but without the evils of carb. Blessed be Sir Atkin!
                                Jules

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X