No announcement yet.

Hired Help

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to live to 120, just to spite them all - and they can keep on paying my pension until then. I'll get my money's worth out of the Governemnt, you wait and see!

Comment

We have a lovely nurse at work who always says "I treat every patient as if they're my mam". There aren't that many like her I'm afraid.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I just want to live while I'm alive. Oh dear, definitely the wrong thread

Comment

hope you have a good sleep vvg, and you too zaz

Comment

Hi Taff - had a hot bath and feel a bit more sane. Going to bed now. It must be an Andrea thing today. I'm looking forward to a better day for us all tomorrow. Night Taff - maybe I try hugelkultur next time instead of digging down.
            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Hope tomorrow is better for you VVG and that your nan is looked after well. I think a lot of health professionals don't know what to do with people who are not going to be miraculously cured and well and walk away. They don't know how to do - comfortable.
              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Hope things are brighter and better for you today VVG and you too Zaz

Comment

Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
                  Hope tomorrow is better for you VVG and that your nan is looked after well. I think a lot of health professionals don't know what to do with people who are not going to be miraculously cured and well and walk away. They don't know how to do - comfortable.
                  Quite and that's all that can be done - making her comfortable. We both know and accept this. They do it for people with cancer, just not when it comes to dementia. I'm off up there after the school run. Poor Mr VVG has the bricks and shovelling on his own this morning. Thanks all for your kind words, sorry the thread twisted somewhat. Hope Zaz has a better day too. Hope we all do. The sun is out today - yeay
                  Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Hah, I love phoning people to complain. I should take it up as a profession. Depending on my mood I'll either tear them a new one before they've even said hello, or gradually ease into reaching down their throat and grasping hold of their heart.

Cor. Yep I need help!

I'm also a tight so and so, so I'd probably have started to dig the base up by hand

Hope it works out VVG!

Comment

good bath, good sleep, or at least some kind fo sleep...daylight is so much better....and sunlight better than that...
                      Sun is sort of shining.....

Comment

Sorry only just caught up on this thread......crumbs ladies (VVG and Zaz) I do hope today is so much better for you both. We need sun and a nice warm/hot days to cheer us all up.
                        Thinking of you, and all those having a tough time at the moment.
                        Hugs and loves from HF
                        xx

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                          Sorry darling, I am the maid, cook, cleaner, gardener, skivvy
                          For a minute I thought I might be in the presence of dignitary.
                          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                            Hah, I love phoning people to complain. I should take it up as a profession. Depending on my mood I'll either tear them a new one before they've even said hello, or gradually ease into reaching down their throat and grasping hold of their heart.

Cor. Yep I need help!

I'm also a tight so and so, so I'd probably have started to dig the base up by hand

Hope it works out VVG!
                            Are you sure you are not Welsh? The more I learn about you the more I think we were separated at birth. Which step were you found on?

They found me on the norty step...
                            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

The dirty one!

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                                What are you wobbling on about Snadge, have I missed something (doesn't take much)
                                All I wanted to say was.........I know a song that will get on your nerves,get on your nerves,get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get,get,get on your nerves.
                                I know a song that will get on your nerves,get on your nerves,get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get,get,get on your nerves.
                                I know a song that will get on your nerves,get on your nerves,get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get,get,get on your nerves.

And.......I know a song that will get on your nerves,get on your nerves,get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get,get,get on your nerves.
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X