No announcement yet.

I lost me keys, I lost me phone

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want some cash, I need a loan : D I want some cash,I need a loan. Oh I so love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjo View Post
      Di and Ladylottie they are talking about Britain's Got Talent and the rapper who was one about losing his keys and phone. Good the first time but as Glutton says one trick pony. Catchy though and yep, like Aberdeen followed up, you can make it what you want. In my case my husband is making it all things gardening ie as in I want I want I want!
      Thanks Sanjo, I thought it sounded like a rapping song so that was a good guess! I don't watch Britain's Got Talent - the people on it usually haven't

I've also learnt what a one trick pony is too
      Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

It would seem the kiddies have been watching it when with their Dad....he kindly reminded them it's on tonight. I'll be kind and give in to the first bit, but not happy it's on until 9:00 as they have school in the morning and would normally be in bed an hour earlier...still, I'll take advantage and have a long soak in the bath.
        Absolutely no way they'll be staying up for the results though...I thought it was meant to be family entertainment?
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Entertainment!?

Painful.

Kinda makes you feel normal though...
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Thats why its called "Britain exploits the mentally challenged"

Comment

No doubt about it, Pudsy is the star of the show. Such hard work must have gone into this act.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Well I'm just out of my bath and some odd bloke with DJ stuff and disco lights has proven that Britain really doesn't have much talent....have to admit it's the only act I've seen.
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Had the misfortune to see a bit of it earlier when I switched over to watch Corrie (it wasn't on until later though ). Turned off again quickly and went to check on my squashes instead. The thought of sitting through that much "variety" makes me feel a bit queasy but I know lots of people do like it so fair enough.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

you should have heard the last act,beautifull,i recon they will win it outright,a young couple singing opera,superb,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X