Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    He's a good lad
    Yes, I agree, but don't tell him I said so!!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Yes, I agree, but don't tell him I said so!!
      OK and likewise, don't tell him I said so either
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

OK and likewise, don't tell him I said so either
        Its a deal!

Comment

I've just been on the website for the seed people you introduced me to and I could easily have spent more. Now I'm seeing others I wished I'd picked up. Damnation!
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

That's all & good but I wanna know if you got a picture of the Psycho Duck
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I'll bring it down and you can stroke it
              the worst thing is, I don't find that really weird - it's weird, but not really weird ....Can I lick it too?

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                the worst thing is, I don't find that really weird - it's weird, but not really weird ....Can I lick it too?
                Oh yeah. Trace elements that we all need It's a must! It's very sharp, so be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  Who? Plenty of psychos buying strange stuff, like pillows, chairs and stuff but no ducks!

Comment

Who? Plenty of psychos buying strange stuff, like pillows, chairs and stuff but no ducks!

A challenge ...........as you are going around the place try & find the psycho duck

One simple task & you fail
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Just having you on BB! He was sitting beside a sign that said "a psycho duck lives here". I think he had an umbrella on his lap too. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Just having you on BB! He was sitting beside a sign that said "a psycho duck lives here". I think he had an umbrella on his lap too. Is that right?
                        Thank goodness you were paying attention VC

Comment

Thank goodness you were paying attention VC
                          Of course I was

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X