Anyone know what this pot is?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shortie View Post
    OOoooh, I think I just found it..... Nabe pot... Off to look for a more similar picture though
    That's funny 'cos I was almost there too. Funny translations on this site!
    Rakuten: Mino ground burning pan heat resistance earthenware pot

Comment

Originally posted by Shortie View Post
      OOoooh, I think I just found it..... Nabe pot... Off to look for a more similar picture though
      Yep, Looks close enough for me.....................can we go home now please miss.........
      Attached Files
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Here you go - I recon it was styled on a donabe, some I googles had a saucer too...

ts177 | Toki - Blog

(and were obviously designed for a candle on top as BillMally says )
        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Lol, beat me to it BillyMally!
          Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Cooking instructions from the site I found:

The earthenware pot is superior in heat conduction, heat storage, heat retention by a far-infrared effect.
            Fire carries to a core uniformly, and the hard things such as roots draw taste of nature to have of the material and can enjoy a dish soft plumply.

Comment

"soft plumply"? hehe And what is far-infrared effect when it's at home?? lol!
              Shortie

Comment

I rather like that expression "soft plumply". Makes me want to snuggle up to it!

Comment

I quite liked it too - cute phrase (if there can ever be such a thing)
                  Shortie

Comment

When I read the thread title I thought the answer might be 'Purple Haze' or 'Afghani Kush'. Doh! Wrong type of pot
                    Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X