No announcement yet.

snow

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just been cross country ski-ing on my skis I bought six months ago and hadn't been able to use, in the village park... but it's almost gone now, patches of green appearing.
    My lawn is still covered with eight inches of snow though, and I am thankful that I never bothered to sow my seeds in modules as I had intended...they would have been out on the lawn !
    There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Nothing more than a bit of sleet here, but was very windy indeed, I've seen two shed roofs no longer on the sheds! Not mine, thankfully.
      Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
        I've just been cross country ski-ing on my skis I bought six months ago and hadn't been able to use, in the village park... but it's almost gone now, patches of green appearing.
        My lawn is still covered with eight inches of snow though, and I am thankful that I never bothered to sow my seeds in modules as I had intended...they would have been out on the lawn !
        Glad you got to use the skis for, err, ski-ing Snohare!!! Not sure what else you'd use for ski-ing, but very sure someone will have some ideas!

If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X