No announcement yet.

Panic Buying

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You polish it inside and out - yeah definitely vans!

Comment

• Well that shower and malt call so Goodnight everyone and thanks for the entertainment.

Don't forget the important bit about a good sleep is remembering to wake up.

Colin
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Goodnight Potty, sleep well!

Comment

• Now I don't want to start any kind of panic here but,I heard a rumour that there is to be an imminent shortage of ................. VANILLA PODS ............. so if you are going to believe this I would advise you buy your pods first & your industry shares second (so as not to push up the price of those pods before you buy your own ).
          From the same predictive that warned of a White Easter Oh yer,best stock up on Vanilla ice cream as well before the price sky rockets (summer is coming & it's gonna be a hottie )
          Last edited by bearded bloke; 04-04-2012, 08:23 AM.
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
            Now I don't want to start any kind of panic here but,I heard a rumour that there is to be an imminent shortage of ................. VANILLA PODS ............. so if you are going to believe this I would advise you buy your pods first & your industry shares second (so as not to push up the price of those pods before you buy your own :
            From the same predictive that warned of a White Easter Oh yer,best stock up on Vanilla ice cream as well before the price sky rockets (summer is coming & it's gonna be a hottie )
            i can live without vanilla,there are other flavours out there ,or go without,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Chocolate icecream, please -vanilla is boring!
              BTW is there a shortage of chocolate? If so I may just have to rush out and stock up

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                BTW is there a shortage of chocolate?
                We're OK on the basic chocolate but there is a "shortage" of umpaa lumpaa's to process it
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  We're OK on the basic chocolate but there is a "shortage" of umpaa lumpaa's to process it
                  Yeah, I've heard the umpaa lumpaa's are a bit short. I'd better rush out and stock up (on choccy). Thinks: if I wait until after Easter they'll be selling all the eggs half price, maybe I'll hang back for a few days.

Comment

• In my house easter eggs take a little longer to arrive, as the easter bunnies work their way out from Cardiff. In Cardiff eggs are given out on easter sunday, but the bunnies legs get tired, so its nearer the middle of the next week before they get here.
                    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• In my house the Easter bunny has arrived and I have lightened his load to make it easier for him to get to you. He's promised to call in again next week too!!
                      Why does ordinary old Cadberries' chocolate taste so much nicer in an egg shape?

Comment

• Cos it makes you think you've got more by volume, I'm no chocolate connoisseur I like milk in my chocolate.

When I was younger I used to run a private pool, we had two member of the cadbury family come in everyday, they never brought chocolate with them, it was most disappointing. They should have been handing it out for tips if you ask me.
                        I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• When I was growing up, I had a mate who's dad worked for Cad's & my old man worked for Smiths crisps....we used to swap........by the box full.........I loved my childhood.......
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            When I was growing up, I had a mate who's dad worked for Cad's & my old man worked for Smiths crisps....we used to swap........by the box full.........I loved my childhood.......
                            when i was a kid, my mate asked me what my dad did for a living
                            "he's a bank manager" i said. "what does your dad do?"
                            "he's a solicitor" said my mate
                            "honest?" i said
                            "nah" said my mate, "just the regular type"
                            http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X