Beechgrove Garden - YAY

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
    Not heard of this, I'm assuming its not available freeview.
    It's on BBC Scotland Mikey, not on Freeview. I watched it last time round through BBC iPlayer.
    Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Gardeners world has to many trips to the big estate gardens, unfortunately this does nothing for my lottie or garden. Beechgrove garden has more interesting information. So guess which one is my fave.
      "He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"

Comment

Does it go on Virgin or i player or demand TV

Comment

I'm not sure if it appears anywhere other than Sky/BBC Scotland - check out their website at my opening post, they may be able to tell you
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by morverngirl View Post
            Does it go on Virgin or i player or demand TV
            I got it on iPlayer last time around so I'm hoping to do the same this time.

Comment

Excellent! Thanks Piskie.
              There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                I'm not sure if it appears anywhere other than Sky/BBC Scotland - check out their website at my opening post, they may be able to tell you
                If it's on BBC Scotland then you should be able to pick it up on any device that give you BBC Scotland whether that's a Sky dish, Virgin cable etc as the Sky subscription etc will be enabling you to view it rather than it being a Sky production if you see what I mean.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I've just watched the latest Beechgrove Garden programme (episode 4) on iPlayer.

Can anyone please tell me the name of the pinky/purple plant Carole mentioned when she was in the St Andrews Botanic Garden. It sounded like "Lecklas Verda" but I've googled etc and can't find it. My ear is obviously not tuned in to a Scottish accent

Just thinking - was she saying Lathyrus (Everlasting Sweet Pea?)
                  Last edited by ladylottie; 20-04-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Go onto their website and download the week's factsheet.It may help.
                    http://petersgarden101.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Poolcue View Post
                      Go onto their website and download the week's factsheet.It may help.
                      Thanks Poolcue - I couldn't find the factsheet to start with, it's really good isn't it. And yes, they mentioned the plant - it is a Lathyrus Vernus.

Comment

I have one of those but had forgotten its name. Its been in the garden for about 3 years. Doesn't seem to grow much! Wonder how its propagated?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X