No announcement yet.

Interview!!!:eek:

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, Di, I know you're back. (The wine bottles started to rattle)!
    Put us out of our misery - how did it go?

Comment

Well, I don't know if I was more nervous before or now?

There wasn't a person on the panel I knew, but two

I froze for the first five minutes, then was aware I'd gone into manic waffle mode which led me back to nervous. Had half an hour afterwards making sock monsters with some of the people I'd potentially be working with...that went excellently.

Will know either Friday or Monday.
      Thanks everyone for your thoughts and wishes. xx
      Last edited by di; 22-02-2012, 02:41 PM.
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Two you knew on the panel - a double positive! Fingers crossed.
        One day, can you show me how to make sock monsters please?

Comment

They were actually tights.

Comment

Tights are always monsters to put on!

Comment

The worst is over now DI,it all sounds possitve
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Saw that you were back with us. Glad to hear that you survived the interview - I expect it all went off ok. We always look back and see what we THINK went wrong and what we THINK we could have said better.

You've done all you can, so the best thing now is to try and put it out of your mind (easier said than done I know). Let's hope the weather improves so you can get out on the lottie or plan some more planting ideas.

Or you might get approached for a date, that'd take your mind off things
                Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

As has already been said, 2 peeps you know on the panel is good news, just relax now and let it go until you know! Dont beat yourself up about any of the interview answers you gave, its too easy to fill yourself with remorse and if onlys.
                  Blessings
                  Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                  Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                  Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                  On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Looks like it's going to be a long weekend....they did say it might not be until Monday, but got a horrid feeling

Comment

Nah...it'll be cool. You'll get it, I'm sure of it! Fingers and everything crossed for you xx
                      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by di View Post
                        Looks like it's going to be a long weekend....they did say it might not be until Monday, but got a horrid feeling
                        Keep positive Di - and remember that no news is good news. No use trying to guess what their decision is!
                        Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

You've been out gardening today - how could you when they might have rung?

Comment

Dont worry Di, no news is good news, and if its good news when it arrives you wont mind the wait, and if you didnt get it, then it just wasnt meant to be, not your fault, but theirs for ignoring such an obviously well suited candidate!
                            Blessings
                            Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                            Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                            Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                            On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              You've been out gardening today - how could you when they might have rung?
                              They said it would be after the school run

Comment

I'm just so bad at waiting...it's why I've not got an asparagus bed.

Meeting a friend for coffee tomorrow, then an afternoon of digging to keep my mind occupied.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X