• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
    In the meantime, I'll just have fond memories of my laydeez who have gone
    Did you bump them orf, Ap?

Comment

• nooooh, they left me all alone and neffer did say goodbye. There's a song in that I'm sure

Comment

• mind you. I should have said yes, the bodies are buried in my plot so that the police would dig it for me

Comment

• ^^ Haha! PMSL!
          Last edited by Glutton4...; 23-01-2014, 04:29 PM.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Hellllooooooooo !!!!!
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
              nooooh, they left me all alone and neffer did say goodbye. There's a song in that I'm sure

Ihey lefy me all alone
              Neffer did they say goodbye
              To sit here on my plot
              And cry cry cry cry cry!

They left me all alone
              I often wonder why
              They were here and now theyre gone
              So I cry cry cry cry cry.

I looked for one when I lost her
              Searched my greenhouse and the poly
              Even checked out the composter
              But she's still my missing dolly.

So I cry cry cry cry cry.
              Last edited by Bill HH; 28-01-2014, 10:35 PM.
              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• lol, maybe stick to your day job Bill

Comment

• I know it's winter but wondered if Feral had gone into hibernation.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    I know it's winter but wondered if Feral had gone into hibernation.

Me too.....
                    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Not seen her around for some time.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Maybe she's not well. One of her last posts was about being in the winter rain with no coat.....
                        Originally posted by Feral007
                        Why does it have to ping down with rain on the pony club w/e? Why did I not take my Snowboard jacket (ie warm and waterproof) and why was I the only parent not in a waterproof jacket, but the one out in the grounds supervising in the flipping rain!
                        And when there are state assessors, assessing new instructors......why is keeping your riders from pneumonia not part of the drill?
                        Daughter and two others were out in the rain and wind for over an hour. Last instructor did full gear check altho they'd already been done. And when she finally finished..said shall I.....The wet Assessor apparently said NO! Just dismiss them and let them get dry!
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Our dear Feral is alive and well on the blue pages. However, I think she's very busy juggling a cold winter, teenagers, and a ton of work shifts away from home, so she only posts periodically. If I 'see' her, I'll tell her she's missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            If I 'see' her, I'll tell her she's missed.
                            Yep, that'd be nice G4.............have a xxxx for me...............
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• She's going to try and pop in soon BM, but is up to her neck at the moment. She hasn't forgotten us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                                She's going to try and pop in soon BM, but is up to her neck at the moment. She hasn't forgotten us.
                                Hope she returns in time for her Burpday cake..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X