• Ginger Ninger, Shortie,and Alice.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by petal View Post
      yes, it was bubblewrap- can't the mods contct bubble wrap 2 see they are ok -(I am being silly i know) - do we record address etc when we join here?
      yup- you can e-mail him...we Mod don't want to seem to be stalking peeps!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Just to let all you grapes know Im still around...hope you are all fine and well...and its snowing a little here..

Comment

• Hmmmmm...think I am getting the message people..!!

Comment

• Why don't you pop over to an active thread.........

Comment

• Originally posted by petal View Post
              yes, it was bubblewrap- can't the mods contct bubble wrap 2 see they are ok -(I am being silly i know) - do we record address etc when we join here?
              I'm still in contact with Bubblewrap's OH and they're both doing fine
              Last edited by SarzWix; 14-01-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                Ginger Ninger, Shortie,and Alice.
                Alice also is okay. She was poorly for a while, but okay now Shortie has been around recently I think.

Comment

• Well, a year has past so thought I would resurrect this thread as I've not seen Bubblewrap or CardiffSteve around for a while.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Aunty Flum, nick the grief, George, Sharonr and others
                    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• It seems a lot of our absent friends are active on Face Freak, such a pity they no longer come on here. I still miss Pipkins every morning!
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Where's Zaz got to lately, or have I just been stuck in the wrong threads?
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Bubblewrap is active on another forum about Nottingham.
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Bubblewrap was back for a while last year wasn't he... good man on the Just for Fun thread
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• FF- zaz is still on here sorting out the seed swap for everyone.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Folk's priorities change and they slide away with new interests from time to time but of course, they do slide back from time to time as well which is nice. I sent a PM to an absent friend recently and he hopes to be back shortly.

In the meantime, I'll just have fond memories of my laydeez who have gone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X