X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come out, come out wherever you are!

Comment

i dont contribute much but havent seen Flum for ages either
      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Mum View Post
        i dont contribute much but havent seen Flum for ages either
        Her mum died recently, dont know if you saw that!

Comment

Oooh, I am remembered, I feel honoured!!!

Sorry for the absence guys n gals, been busy job hunting, it seems lots of folks get worried if you quit a job and then start looking, even if you know your stuff and are obviously right for the role! Mind you, having interviews when still carrying around all the baggage of what happened to me at my last place didnt do me any favours, so after November I took it easy thru December, then really put my mind to finding a new role, had 10 interviews in last 2 weeks, 2 2nd stages!

Have submitted 500+ applications, for anything from Department Manager, thru Deputy Manager to Store Manager and Area Manager, had 40+ interviews, 10 2nd stages, and finally today got offered a job! ))))))

They have offered me £2500 above the advertised rate, and it has a monthly bonus that could potentially put me up on my previous salary, plus are an expanding company with the chance of progression to Regional Management within 2 or 3 years! Even better its Sundays off every week and store is open 9-6, so no more late nights!

Still have another 2nd stage interview tba, and to hear from 2 other interviews, plus have another 5 interviews arranged for next 2 weeks, so potentially like buses 3 offers could come at once! lol!

Anyhows, sorry for the absence, but Ive been hard at it finding a new job, normality will resume shortly, whatever that is!

PS Gratz on MOMship CardifSteve, very well deserved!
          Blessings
          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
          Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
          Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
          On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Well done Suzanne hope it goes better than last job.

Comment

Thanks Steve, my new boss seems very keen to get me working for him, really think he is a nice guy, so lets hope its as good a place to work as it looks!
              Blessings
              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx

Comment

I'm sure he does

When do you start?

Comment

3 days training starts on Tuesday at HO in Stockprt, then 1st day in store on Friday!
                  Blessings
                  Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

BOO
                    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Yay, Beefy is back in the building
                      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
                        3 days training starts on Tuesday at HO in Stockprt, then 1st day in store on Friday!
                        Have fun in Stockport if we dont see you before.

Fun in stockport, thats an oxymoron!

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                          I would really love to see Boble back on here and Hazel at the Hill, there are loads of others but I just can't think at the moment.
                          *waves

Cooee! We ain't all dead, you know! I pop in every few days & enjoy seeing what's going on and I comment if I feel I have something to contribute. I don't do FB, but keep in touch with one or two of your MIA grapes via blogging.

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
                          It's a natural process, people join, carry the torch for a year or two then fadeaway to be replaced by new members. We members of long standing still contribute occasionally and often watch from the stands so most are still "about" .
                          Hullo you!

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                          BOO
                          Good grief - and you!

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                            Her mum died recently, dont know if you saw that!
                            no i didnt.....thats really sad news & probably explains why she's not about
                            The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Well done Suzanne good luck.
                              Hi Hazel nice to see you again
                              Didn't know about Flums mum but was wondering where she was XX
                              Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                                Well done Suzanne hope it goes better than last job.
                                Yups same sentiment from me xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X