Absent Friends

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on dear Bill????
    Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
    Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

• I was wondering how Strawberry Patch was getting on, unless I've missed him he's not been here for a while?

Comment

• What about G4...miss her rants!
        sigpic

Comment

• Whats happened to Two Sheds anyone?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketron View Post
            Two Sheds and piskie in boots.
            Whatever happened to them?
            I'm here moi 'ansum
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

• Just a few who have not been around:
              HansMum - Mikey - Chilligrower - Noosner - Potty - AP - Lisasbolt - Noviceveggrower - Muddled - Beardedbloke - Feral - Kristen - KOA - RedThorn - Darcy.
              Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-10-2016, 09:55 AM.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Also rusty lady,shirlthegirl ?,there are a lot of others,who seem to have dropped away.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I haven't seen Skeggiejon in a while?

Comment

• I'm sure a few will be looking in once the Autumn clean up is done, and the long dark nights set in

Still- it's nice to be remembered isn't it?
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• #246.

BM ...what you say...I never miss.

Unless your talking of another Potty............didn't think there would be two of me
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I knew you was here, Potty
                        I think BM's losing it

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                          #246.

BM ...what you say...I never miss.

Unless your talking of another Potty............didn't think there would be two of me
                          It's just that you have not been your normal busy self...............ok, I dint miss Ya.............
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Just a few who have not been around:
                            HansMum - Mikey - Chilligrower - Noosner - Potty - AP - Lisasbolt - Noviceveggrower - Muddled - Beardedbloke - Feral - Kristen - KOA - RedThorn - Darcy.
                            What about WeekendWellies, Rhonsal, VirginVegGrower, pipscariad, binley100?
                            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              It's just that you have not been your normal busy self...............ok, I dint miss Ya.............
                              That's because no ones asking about boilers or bogs. Don't worry its the start of the heating season it will happen soon......................
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Funny you should say that Potty, I'm getting a new boiler fitted in 3 weeks, I daresay It will not be problem free...
                                Last edited by Jay22; 25-10-2016, 08:22 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X