Absent Friends

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come nobody ever misses me?

I was gone for at least 2 hours this afternoon!

Comment

• Of course we missed you, gg................it was sooooooooo quiet

Comment

• Two Sheds and piskie in boots.
        Whatever happened to them?
        Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• I am back from 8 months away from gyo. I have missed the banner and hoping to start again.

Comment

• Welcome back, cilla.
            How's your garden doing this year?

Comment

• Well thanks at the moment but behind but will go with the flow. Got the joy of gardening back again. Had a bad back end of last year so lost interest and then had back op in March. Now I am better the garden is looking better!

Comment

• 'Twas pigletwillie's birthday yesterday, I've just noticed. He's been absent over a year.
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• Does anyone ever miss me? I've not been on here for 2 days hehe
                  Carrie

Comment

• Ermmm, Cariann, let me think.............nope, don't remember you! Sorry

Comment

• Boo hoo No one must like me then if I am not remembered by you!
                      Carrie

Comment

• Just because I don't remember you, whoever you are, doesn't mean the others don't like you, Cariann
                        I'm just an old hen with a very short memory. Now, what did you say your name was?

Comment

• Shen/Sheneval just looked in

Hey Shen, next time you're here, say Hello and someone will find a bottle to celebrate It won't be rary, unless its an empty bottle

We've missed you - well, I have, don't know about the others - they're a funny lot

Comment

• Just wondering how Mr & Mrs Lisabolt are getting on.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hey Lisabolt, please let us know how youre doing.
                              Before I went on holiday you were on here.
                              Since I got back you seem to have disappeared, hope all is ok.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Funny I was just thinking about Lisa and where she was!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X