No announcement yet.

Absent Friends

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gang done must have taken G4 with them.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      Gang done must have taken G4 with them.
      The rant thread just isn't the same

Comment

• I hope Small Pumpkin is ok. I know something (but don't know what) happened at christmas time and she hasn't been heard from since

Comment

Gang done must have taken G4 with them.
          Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
          The rant thread just isn't the same
          Yups I agree. Makes my day many a day

Comment

• You just made the boat AP as you was gonna be next on my list.............................but I know your a busy man these days wi' yer Onions...........
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
              Yes, I miss Noosner. Also Horticultural Hobbit. Also we don't see Two Sheds around much these days, although she popped in last week. Hope they are all having fun somewhere!
              HH is doing well. You see her on Facebook from time to time
              Quanti canicula ille in fenestra ?

Comment

• Haven't seen Bex or Trip for a while either.
                sigpic

Comment

• Snohare's not around any more.

We seem to have lost a lot when the app went - Julesapple, overwyregrower, Binley, Feral, to name a few....
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• I think a few came off when the Ad's was making the screen smaller.
                    Carrie

Comment

• Hello everyone! Bless you BM and Martin H for mentioning me. I am HERE. Just bin ludicrously busy. My Dad is moving house (into a flat in a care home) and we are moving too. Plus very busy with work. But I have not let lottie slip. It is looking good. And the great news is, the new house has a veg patch and a GREENHOUSE (albeit in the front garden)! Crikey it is complicated trying to organise the old garden/new garden transition... anyway hope to post a little more regularly again from now. Love Noos XX
                      My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

You just made the boat AP as you was gonna be next on my list.............................but I know your a busy man these days wi' yer Onions...........
                        I don't have much free time in my busy season so I don't post much but I do try to check in to read what is going on fairly regularly. I think faceache and twitcher have maybe tempted a few of our regulars away but I don't do either of them. This isthe place to be

Comment

• AP I don't twitter or Facebook plus I grow in my back garden so this place is my only link to growing fruit and veg.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I miss Shen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                              I don't have much free time in my busy season so I don't post much but I do try to check in to read what is going on fairly regularly. I think faceache and twitcher have maybe tempted a few of our regulars away but I don't do either of them. This isthe place to be
                              Wherever you are during the summer, we know you'll always be there for the first turn of the key in the lock of the GR................ as ever, there's a glass of the black stuff on the bar ready for you

Comment

• Hopefully Kristen is just on a really long holiday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X