No announcement yet.

Brrrrr its cold tonight

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down to 2 degrees here early this morning.

Comment

jealous!!!! over 30 degrees here at 8:30pm pretty please send some cooler weather this way!!!
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Minus 4c in the green house last night and white over this morning, but what a beautiful winters day it as been. Cold yes but wonderful sunshine just the day to start to tidy up ready for the season.

Colin
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Genuine winter weather here today, was out with the dog earlier and it was so cold that my face was literally hurting with the cold as I came back up the hill from the corner shop. I checked the temperature gauge outside the door, my three little bears thermometer told me it was -6. But I'll bet it was another four degrees less than that at the bottom of the hill - at least !
          Never mind, I have pulled a back muscle so I had an excellent excuse to hit the bottle of G&T I save for "special occasions" - feeling lovely and warm and relaxed now...
          There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Must admit it does look pretty out side with everywhere covered in frost greenhouse temp read -3.5c overnight.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Beautiful here too BiP. The sunrise up over the frosty fields this morning was truly magical.
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Beautiful here as well, blue sky but bright and veeeeerrrrry cold. Hope my leeks seeds will survive
                Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

I've just put my house thermometer outside to see what it goes down to. It only goes down to zero anyway so I'll go back and have a look in about 15 minutes.

Need to get a better thermometer...any recommendations?

Comment

It went down to 2. Sun is blazing away but still plenty of frost about.

Comment

Just tried to fill some pots with compost to warm up in the shed and it is still frozen!!
                      Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X