X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
    Grammar pedants
    Being called names.

I may be a grandma, but I'm no peasant....
    Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
    Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

complicated plans via text that keep changing....why can't i get a signal here and just phone the people involved?

Comment

Managers that are supposed to be responsible for your training, and then don't know how to do what they are responsible for training you for.

Then they don't understand why you can't do something (even though you have signed the sheet that says you know what you are doing because the other 'supervisors' say JUST SIGN IT). Then when you ask for more training they ignore you.

Co-op. Good with food. Tish with people.

Don't quote me one that you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          Me, for being unable to resist the cheesecake that is YELLING at me from the fridge!
          Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
          People who don't give in to their cake hole (good on you G4)
          That's just it - I gave in!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            That's just it - I gave in!
            Excellent - I like a happy ending...
            ...and chatting!
            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

^^ Nutter!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Chatting, no it can't possibly be chatting in a rant thread.

rant...err...people that rant in a chat thread

Comment

I'm never having an early night again, no matter how tired I am.

I woke at 3am, got up and let the cat out then back to bed. Got up and let the cat back in (really windy out there) then back to bed. Got up made a chamomile tea, put the news on and now OH has come in with a cuppa and we are sitting here at 4:35am watching TV and will be wanting to go to sleep when it's time to get up.
                  My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cats that keep being sick even when the vet says she's in good health

Comment

specially when you've got a cream carpet (which predates the cat, I must add! I ain't daft enough to buy one that pale)

Grrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
                        Cats that keep being sick even when the vet says she's in good health
                        Not just hoicking up fur balls?
                        My rant - a cat that chucks up fur balls on the step to the bathroom (where it is dark!)
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

A cat that you hear honking up a fur ball in the night and then have to try and avoid treading in when you get up in the dark the following morning

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I'd be quite relieved to find it was only a furball......instead of poo....

Comment

I've had a potting bench made up by a mate of mine out of metal so that in the summer I can put it outside behind the shed and not worry about it rotting while I fill the greenhouse with tomatoes and peppers, I measured the space where its to go 21" wide 5ft long spot on I thought, he dropped it off at our house last night and now I think its too wide to get through the door of the greenhouse going to nip to lottie this morning and measure the door way, if I've got wrong I'm in for some mickey taking from mate! I could kick myself.

Edit: Just measured the doorway and its 23" "get in" \o/ can I move this to thing that make you happy
                              Last edited by Currysniffa; 13-01-2012, 01:45 PM.
                              Chris

My Allotment Journal @
                              Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
                              -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

Builders who text me at 7.30 when its my day off!
                                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X