Congratulations to our new Member of the Month for January

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow-coney jokes, surely...
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

what on earth would a female be called to get 'Kenny' as a short form?
      I dinna ken !

Presumably Gaelic or Erse, as Kenneth (male) is actually from the Gaelic Coinneach, meaning The Fair One. But I've never been able to find out.

Apologises for the coney jokes...
      Well, it's not like you are bucking a trend here. But I doe think you are chancing having the local equivalent of the burrow council coming down on you...I know you are sett in your ways, but you could end up being badgered, or run to earth even if you can fox them in the short term.
      There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

I can see this is going to give me a headache, should have left well alone.

I am off for my shower and a glass of good beer before bed, goodnight one and all.

Colin
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Poor Colin, he's clearly aleing...probably frothing at the mouth right now.

I think I will head for bed myself, I have had a long and unusual day today, and the dog is not the only one wanting to lie doggo for a while.To sleep, perchance to dream..it's a weird feeling being a MOM...

Comment

Good Night Mom, Sleep Well! And Colin, do you think we can beer another month of this?

Comment

I can see you are trying to bring this to a head, veggie, but I think this is small beer compared to what else awaits us.

Comment

Snohare, sorry to change the subject but there's a big waspy thing on my keyboard. Its about 3/4" long, yellow & brown striped body and its wiggling its antenna at me! No , its not the alcohol - this is not a joke

Comment

Am I allowed to make jokes about this, or will I get a stinging rebuke ? I can see you are waspish already.
                  I didn't realise you got wasps in Wales. I didn't think they could fly in the rain...

Comment

It wasn't raining indoors! I found it crawling over my coffee cup, carried it into the kitchen and the next thing you know it had started to read the GYO magazine. Having sampled the photo of an apple and decide it wasn't a-peel-ing it crawled over to the computer and made a Beeline for the keyboard. I didn't want to crush it so I switched off. Haven't a clue where it it now!
                    I didn't think you'd bee-lieve me so I took photos but the effort of putting them on here is too much for me at present!

Comment

made a Beeline for the keyboard
                      Now I really don't believe you. Everyone knows wasps can't touch type ! Plus, reading GYO ? Not a chance. Wasps all go for pulp fiction. Although, if it were a queen wasp, I could see it going for a copy of "Hello"...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X