No announcement yet.

Oh yuk!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off to the chiropracter in about 1/2 hour to have my neck cricked, I've got a bumper of a headache which won't shift, and that's always a sign that's something is out of line.

OH has been on the rat poison (warfarin) for the last 6 weeks due to breaking her toe and getting a DVT, she also has the needle phobia and that's not so hot when they want to take bloods every 2 days.

I find its very difficult to sympathise with a phobia when you don't have one, you want to say pull yourself together, or don't be such a baby but that's never a good idea. Unless you don't mind sleeping with one eye open.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

I find it's much better to run up behind them and stab them with a needle. It's kill or cure, and I'm not sure who's going to get killed....
      Hope the bacon sarnie was nice....
      Good luck with the finger....

Comment

She said it doesn't look broken; so phew on that one. But to wait until the swelling has gone down, and any more problems, go see the GP. She prodded it and I didn't scream so she said that we a good sign. It just looks so horrid!

Comment

Phew indeed that it isn't broken hun!!

I've just ripped the sticky tape off my arm (holding the wodge Nursey stuck on it) and b**ger me if that hasn't left much more of a messy bruise than the javelin hole she put in my arm! How odd
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Goodness you lot sound like a chapter from the nurses training manual. Hope you are all on the mend and fiighting fit. We only get a few months away from the garden for winter then it is back to the grindstone
            Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

Originally posted by stella View Post
              Goodness you lot sound like a chapter from the nurses training manual. Hope you are all on the mend and fiighting fit. We only get a few months away from the garden for winter then it is back to the grindstone
              When does that happen? I did mine building a polytunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                She said it doesn't look broken; so phew on that one. But to wait until the swelling has gone down, and any more problems, go see the GP. She prodded it and I didn't scream so she said that we a good sign. It just looks so horrid!
                Is it bent anywhere?
                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X