Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did no-one watch the Royal Wedding then?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
    He he that ring is stuck on that finger for good now!
    Lol! He must have had a raised heartbeat when he put that ring on, it looked like it wasn't gonna fit...

Found the choccy cake that Wills wanted...

Attached Files
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

She looked so very beautiful, and they both looked happy. I felt very proud to be a Brit today, and wish them a very long and happy marriage. I also thought her family did her very very proud despite the pounding they have had in the press. What a wonderful (and much needed) happy day

Comment

Heh, the ring thing was funny. Same happened to me at my wedding - luckily I managed to work out to pull back the skin at the knuckle rather than carrying on trying to jam it on!

Comment

MrPB couldn't get my ring on either, I had to subtly finish the job for him!!

Comment

Hand cream...that's what she needed. It would have slipped on just fine.

Comment

There are fireworks down my road this evening - lovely, ain't it?
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

What royal wedding? Did I miss summat?
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

it was lovely and a pleasant change to normal everyday news.

v funny though, they had a convoy of minibuses from the abbey to buckingham palace. they could have tarted them up a bit...

Comment

...did someone say CAAAAAKE!? Where's my piece?
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I suprised myself. Watched it at work, nothing else to do cos we were empty! Then just watched the highlights

She looked lovely. My son along with the rest of the male population has Pippa fever
                      I think the whole thing was gorgeous, I do love a wedding

Do you think Fergie chose those hats for her girls? Some sort of revenge for not being invited?!!
                      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                        Do you think Fergie chose those hats for her girls? Some sort of revenge for not being invited?!!
                        Funny you should say that

We had a "street party" here in France. It was lovely and I agree with the comments about her sister, she did look very beautiful. I had to explain to a couple of my friends that my eyes sometimes leak when I'm watching the TV - don't think they bought it though

All in all, it was a lovely day.
                        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Saw a few mins (quite enough for me) because it was on when I walked in. Any excuse to sing along with Jerusalem is worth 5 mins of my time. I wish them well, but watching a TV razzmatazz is so NOT me!
                          Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Was glued all day! I thought it was all lovely. As an ex florist though,
                            flowers are always scrutinised and thought the trees and very neutral/natural flowers were beautiful but a bit disappointed with her flowers( sorry). It was a lovely, lovely day and loved all the pomp and ceremony. The ugly sisters were hilarious, according to my daughter they were wearing Vivienne Westwood and looked amazing?! Thought they were wearing outfits for a bet.
                            Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

What Royal Wedding?
                              Its Grand to be Daft...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beauchief1?feature=mhee

Comment

I loved all of it - and also had such a laugh at Beatrice and the other - did they not look in a mirror?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X