What are you doing on the 29th April?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thea that looks really cool!
    I will be at work. Garden centre will either be really quiet or absolutely heaving, not sure which
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

I'm planning to attend the Royal WEEEEding Day event, and will be looking for some suitable public place which needs to be weeded If I can't find anywhere (and actually, the public places round here don't tend to be very weedy), I will attempt to tackle my front garden...
      Last edited by SarzWix; 21-04-2011, 10:02 PM.

Comment

We've been invited to a 'Party on the Green' just down from us. Basically street party, bring your own food and drink. Son No2 and Kissykit (DD) want to go so we'll probaly take a walk down. If I get fed up, I'll walk back again They are old enough to stay without me (and go in the first place probably).
        I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
        Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Going to a friend's wedding party at their house.
          When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

More than likely spend the day at the lottie, but I have to work in the evening ( overnight ) and will be my first night back after nearly a month off, so will be conserving my energy.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X