Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Upgrade - Moans, New finds & where have things gone?!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He-she any better?

Comment

• Oh 'eck... I thought RichmondHens was a man too (sorry RH )

Comment

• Any news on how long it's going to be before we have the vine back to how it was before all the piddeling about? Still No search, New posts, What's new, Looking at threads started by, Posts by, Calender on the right hand side covering Sunday on the calender, adverts covering in the groups...the list is endless. Any idea how long it's going to take, I've stopped visiting as much cos it's doing mi head in. I understand things take time...but this is just extracting the urine.

Comment

• They should start migrating to the new server today sometime Ginge,presume that info is still correct as there has not been an update posted (at least that I have seen).
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• YAY, we seem to be back and operational

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps!

Did ya miss me?

G&T anyone?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Well done Dave and the team for a swift return.. i promise never to moan about things ever again.. well, perhaps not....
                Roger
                Its Grand to be Daft...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beauchief1?feature=mhee

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  G&T anyone?
                  Yes please!

Bah G4, you've made me really, really fancy a G & T right now, and it's only Tuesday - we try to stay off alcohol Mon to Thursday.... only 3 more night to go before I can hear that clink and fizz... Pouring tonic into a glass of ice and gin is one of my favourite sounds!
                  Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

• Right then, all that work took time, and cost a fortune on software and server updates, so, whaddya say to a £10 a month subscription charge?

No? Bought a magazine recently?

Comment

• You can take that tenner out of my mod-salary love

Comment

• BIG grumble coming up...

...This & This has still to be sorted out. The add's are running right down the middle of the page, it also looks like the whole page could do with being moved into the big gap on the left hand side.

Comment

• An anomaly in general chat the stickies are not all bunched at the top of the page,not really important just though I would mention it

Edit: scratch the above I'm a plonker of the higher waters,this is search results NOT gen chat
                          Last edited by bearded bloke; 07-06-2011, 10:29 PM.
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Give the poor bloke a chance??!!! Jeeeeez! He already got us back in here 2 days before he said he would, you have your new posts and searches. The aesthetics will come later I'm sure!

I genuinely cannot believe the level of whingeing, moaning and bellyaching that has gone on, both on here and on Facebook, about these forum issues. And like I said, when did any of you last buy a magazine?!

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                              Right then, all that work took time, and cost a fortune on software and server updates, so, whaddya say to a £10 a month subscription charge?

No? Bought a magazine recently?
                              Ahhh... Yes.. good idea.. I could do with an extra tenner a month.... and just for subscibing to the Vine...
                              Roger
                              Its Grand to be Daft...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beauchief1?feature=mhee

Comment

• I'm amazed that we're back on line so quickly, I was expecting it to be next Sunday before I could get my fix. Sarz is right, you're all impatient bu@@ers (there I've said it as she can't). Get a grip, perfection takes time. I went and dabbled on another gardening forum and let me tell you, it was not a patch on this one and I don't need to go back now thank goodness.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X