Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Upgrade - Moans, New finds & where have things gone?!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to be the non-party pooper here, but it's been working fine for me for days....must be the only one

Comment

• Thank you for the update.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• It works for me too Taff but not everything is as it should be. I can't perform searches etc. I think it will be better once the upgrade has been done but as Chris has said, it's a bit complicated.
        Keep up the good work Dave.
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Go for it Dave, we're all behind you (well behind you). Best of luck and hope it goes well whichever way you decide to do it.

Comment

• Latest news - Dave will start migrating the site Monday morning, so we'll have the forum over the weekend..

There will be some downtime as mentioned before, not sure the ins and outs of how it's going to be done, but hopefully we'll be able to keep you informed!

Comment

• Originally posted by taff View Post
              I hate to be the non-party pooper here, but it's been working fine for me for days....must be the only one
              What, even the "New posts" and searches?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• I doubt it, Alison. Taff's just trying to wind us all up. Just because she couldn't go to Grapestock...
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  I doubt it, Alison. Taff's just trying to wind us all up. Just because she couldn't go to Grapestock...
                  Taff's a she!!!!!!! I always though she was a bloke, no idea why although I did once work with a Welsh bloke who everybody called Taff so it's probably association.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• I've only just discovered She's a she too!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Can't understand it. I received an E-mail from the Grapevine at 12.01 a.m. saying Happy Birthday, but it's no longer to be seen on the calendar. Strange. I've always known she was a she.

Comment

• Most odd that is Flo,deffo was not there at any point after 9.30 yesterday evening,(that was when it had my thought & looked at the calender so did a bit of back reading & it seemed logical it was today) might be related to the current glitches. Yep I got Nik was a she in the car breakdown thread
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I was shocked too Probably because of all the posts about working on a car, etc etc - then she posted something and I were like. "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA! hold on there, yer a gerl?"

I had an incline TS was always a laydee. RichmondHens I thought was a bloke, until she posted about tiptoeing out to her flock in her nightie.. again "WHOOOOOOOOOOA you're a bloke, but you wear a nightie?" Got slapped down for that

Erm, Nicos, again I thought was a man, but she is a she-man. Couple of others too, glad I kept quiet - as it's normally me who puts my foot in it

Comment

• I reckon BB is going to be voted an honorary woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismarks View Post

Erm, Nicos, again I thought was a man, but she is a she-man.
                              I'm a she-man?????

* looks down
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I don't know how he very dare Nicos. You no man, you Wonder Woman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X