No announcement yet.

Mini Grape Stock.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame we missed you Dave - there were quite a few blonde little boys running round but we didn't like to accost everyone!
    We got tempted by the cold pressed pumpkin oil by the guide dogs stall - really yummy - we came home clutching a bottle of that apiece.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Sounds like you had a lovely day and the weather was brilliant.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Well we enjoyed it so much that we are going back for the one in May. If anybody else is going give me a shout!

Dave
        Fantasy reminds us that the soul is sane but the universe is wild and full of marvels

http://thefrontyardblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dave_norm_smith View Post
          Well we enjoyed it so much that we are going back for the one in May. If anybody else is going give me a shout!

Dave
          Me me me me me, I'll see if anyone else fancies it Dave. Flo might be able to make it to this one???

Comment

She could try and make the effort couldn't she?
            Last edited by Florence Fennel; 15-04-2011, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
              I can pick you up if you like Flo, it would be lovely to meet you with you nearly being on mi door step so to speak .

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                Yes she should.

If I've not picked up a rotten bug, I'll want to be coming.

What's the date [before I go and double book]....???

Comment

I would love to but its just a bit to far away - sorry
                  Have a wonderful time.
                  Last edited by Headfry; 15-04-2011, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Hi Zaz

The next one is on the 8th May. Incidentally this is what the rest of the family look like to save other innocents being accosted! lol

All the best

Dave
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by dave_norm_smith; 15-04-2011, 01:11 PM.
                    Fantasy reminds us that the soul is sane but the universe is wild and full of marvels

Comment

By the way, good to see you have had the 'Funky' restored! lol

Comment

For those who are too far South for this May effort, does anyone fancy a Wiltshire-based version? If it comes off, you don't have to live in Wiltshire to come, just able to get to wherever is decided on.
                        There are 4 possible dates that I can think of (although one of those might have some people watching TV). Saturday OR Sunday, either of the next 2 weekends after Easter.
                        Anyone got ideas of where to go?
                        The reason I suggest those weeks is, that is when the bluebells are likely to be at their best around here, and they are truly spectacular. Not far from the bluebell wood is a very local garden-centre, which has a cafe where the cakes are out of this world, and lots of other goodies, but if anyone has a better idea.....
                        Last edited by Hilary B; 15-04-2011, 03:06 PM.
                        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

I may as well get it over with - I can't do that weekend, sozza.

Comment

Hi Zaz

The next one is on the 8th May. Incidentally this is what the rest of the family look like to save other innocents being accosted! lol

All the best

Dave
                            Good looking family ya got there Dave. How old's the nips?

P.S...week before mi Burpday. I'll have to bake CAAAAAAKE . Chocolate one do ya all?
                            Last edited by ginger ninger; 15-04-2011, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much, I think so to but then again I am biase.

Wee man (Reuben) has just turned two, Ellison is a very tall five year old. Pauline's birthday is on the 10th so it could be a joint celebration! lol The pic is from about a year ago from your neck of the woods- Cannonhall Farm.

Dave

P.S. Any cake is good cake when it comes to my family! We could maybe bring you some of the jam we made last year if thats of interest?
                              Last edited by dave_norm_smith; 16-04-2011, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much, I think so to but then again I am biase.

Wee man (Reuben) has just turned two, Ellison is a very tall five year old. Pauline's birthday is on the 10th so it could be a joint celebration! lol The pic is from about a year ago from your neck of the woods- Cannonhall Farm.

Dave

P.S. Any cake is good cake when it comes to my family! We could maybe bring you some of the jam we made last year if thats of interest?
                                Jam sounds yummy to me. I'll have to bring some lemon curd, chutneys n jellies for you to try. We could turn it into a swap as well, seeds etc. My neighbour's coming with me...she makes a mean cup cake ...I'll have to get her to bake as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X