No announcement yet.

Do you have a cooked meal every day?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually cook lunch and dinner, but thats because I have kids to feed, and i'd live on takeaways if it wasnt for that.

But takeaways count as cooked meals dont they?
    Gayle

Container gardening this year, bring on the Spring!

Comment

( 5lb over 3 weeks. Took longer than that to put it on!)
      Well done Flummery that is amazing. Keep it up.
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Can get away with cold breakfast and lunch but... Yes, definitely yes, cooked meal every night. Kids or no kids, wouldn't feel right without it!

Comment

It may not be a cooked meal - for instance salad & ham/tuna in summer months - but we do always have dinner together as a family every day. Quite often I'm cooking for an extra two or three if friends or other family members turn up. Very seldomly are there less than our basic six at the table every night! Although the children get offers to eat or stay over at friend's houses, they prefer to eat here first. The oldest really missed family dinnertime when he went away to Uni, and quite often ate junk as cooking for himself was 'boring'

Jules
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X