No announcement yet.

Targeted weight loss for 2011

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Amends Snadger's fortnightly weight-in to weekly.

Comment

134lbs giving a 1lb loss
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

7lb lost as of this morning.

Comment

I lost nearly 1lb but I was expecting a bit more to be honest Hopefully it will show up next Sunday.
          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

I have lost a pound, I think. I have new scales so will be more accurate next week
            WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

I weighed myself this morning and weigh in at 11 stone 12lb the heaviest I have ever been apart from pregnancies
              Having been ill most of the week I havent eaten much, I havent exercised at all. I dont think I have lost any ( one pair scales no battery, couldnt find the other's ) So hopefully will start proper this coming week.
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

I've lost under half a pound this week (300g)
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hi all,

Forgot to update yesterday. I lost 2lb this week. Was abit of a non-starter this week so I'm chuffed.
                  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

Well this is it folks! Start weight tonight is 105.3 Kilo's.

I hope everything doesn't go rapidly down hill from here!

If I can get below 100 kilo's in two weeks I'll be well happy!
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I know I'm late, but can I join in too? (I always delay any New Year health efforts until AFTER my Jan birthday ).

I've set myself a target of 2 stone and 12 lbs - it may be slightly ambitious, and I'd be perfectly happy if I lost 2 st 5 lbs, but I may as well go for it!

I've signed up to Scottish Slimmers online and I will try to really stick to it, as exercise and I don't seem to get along

PS On the SS website, there's some sort of tracker you can put below your signature which charts your progress. I'm not sure I'm techinical enough to copy it, but I can try at least ...

Caroline
                      Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

What day do you want to weigh in Caro?
                        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hi

I'm Tina
                          5' 7" and 12 Stone 3 (BMI 26-ish)
                          Long term aim 10 stone 7 but breaking it down into monthly chunks e.g. to be under 12 stone by end of January. Will set target for Feb at end Jan.

I've joined weight loss resources to log calories in and out as it helped me lose a stone last year but I've put 1/2 back on. Plan to walk to work as often as possible and try to do another 1/2 hour walk at lunchtime at least 3 times a week.

I weigh myself every couple of days to keep on track but use Tuesday as my "official" weigh-in day as I find there tends to be a "bounce" on a Monday after the weekend which settles down by Tuesday.

Comment

Bramble. Weighing in yesterday at 156 lbs which is 11st 2lbs. I aim to be 10st 0 (140 lbs) by Easter which is almost the end of April this year. So 16 lbs to loose in about 16 weeks and if I can't achieve that I will throw in the towel.
                            Weigh in day Sunday.
                            Last edited by bramble; 10-01-2011, 01:39 PM. Reason: adding extra info.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                              What day do you want to weigh in Caro?
                              Oops, sorry

Monday mornings, please!
                              Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

I actually step on the scales most mornings, but Saturday can be the official one.
                                Weight to lose, lets aim for a stone at a time, because the 'ultimate' target is too far off to plan for (about 3 st would be nice, more would be better).
                                If OH decides to stop dietting I will have problems for a while, but maybe I can convince him to be sensible instead of trying to lose weight so fast it goes straight back on as soon as he relaxes (hence he lost 2 stone in less than 8 weeks, then gained 5lb in 3 weeks of Christmas overeating). When he is not trying to lose weight, it is very hard for me to stick to my own plan! If I give him a normal portion, and have less on my plate, he tends to ask "have you got enough?" YES, THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!!
                                Last edited by Hilary B; 10-01-2011, 05:20 PM.
                                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X