Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant

me, I've plateaued for over a month now. Must try harder
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Well done BW, you're an inspiration!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Tammy
        Started Weight Watchers last Thursday
        Would love to share my progress with you
        They have given me an initial target of 12lb
        I would like to acheive this in 6 weeks
        xxxx
        Tammy x x x x
        Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

• Lost 3lb
          Tammy x x x x
          Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

• 800g loss for me this fortnight (nearly 2lbs)
            Mr TS has lost 8lb (the band seems to be tight enough now: he's definitely eating less, and eating slower)
            Last edited by Two_Sheds; 28-05-2011, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• 5lb gain this week for Mr TS - no idea why unless it's muscle? He's biking a lot and his moobs are going. He feels better too, more energy

5lb gain for me too. Unsurprising as I've been ill & sorry for myself for weeks, and bingeing on aldi's caramel chocky
              Last edited by Two_Sheds; 26-06-2011, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• First time posting here. Bit of background; I've lost 7 1/2 stone in 2 years was 28 stone at my heaviest. A huge laddie. Still am, but getting there. I'm targeting a loss of 1kg a week. I've bought a bike and cycle as much as I can. I've also been doing a thing called 'football fans in training' in fact I've been reporting on it for work (BBC Sport Scotland). It's been fabulous. You join a SPL club for 12 weeks and the team coaches train you in exercise and good eating and drinking habits. If any of you are men (sorry gals it's specifically aimed at blokes for the moment) and would like further details pm me. You can also search BBC online to see my reports on it.
                Clay soil is just the big yins way of letting you know nothing good comes easy.

Comment

• 15 stone summat each evening.............14 stone summat each morning! I can live with that for now, but may make an effort to loose 1/2 stone if i can be bothered
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Large, lardy and lovable - that's me!

Holiday next week, so I'm going to make an effort once we get back, as I have slipped into my old ways again.

Yes, we all knew I would!

I am motivated by the fact that I have half a wardrobe of smaller clothes that I can jump straight into. It's amazing what you find when you have a tidy up!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I did some 'before and after' photos for Mr TS this morning ~ he can see a difference and it's spurred him on.

He's lost 7cm off his belly, 4cm off his neck and 2cm off his moobs

.... and he biked another 14 miles today

Comment

• I did the measuring thing when I first discovered Atkins - I was seriously impressed, and it is a great motivator, too.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• The upside of 'man flu' is the weight loss. First time I've dropped below15 stone for a while!
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Mr TS is still biking like mad, just bought a "training" bike, lol. Me, I've been eating chockies & loafing: so up to 57.1 kg again 6 months of work undone in a month

Had my first run for over a year, and didn't die. My muscles remembered what to do, & my knee didn't play up.
                            Last edited by Two_Sheds; 07-08-2011, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• He must be making really good progress TS. You'll soon shift yours I'm sure!
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Time to resurrect this thread as I've fallen off the wagon......a bit.

Weights back up to around 15st 5lb's again so need to do something.

Will do the 3 day diet again starting today to kick start proceedings then try and drop back onto the Atkins.

Bladdy BREAD is the death of me...........I lurvvvvve the stuff but it goes straight to my belly!

And YES I know the 3 day thingy is a no-no if you read up on it, but it works for me as long as I don't go mad on the other 4 days!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X