Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Santa Pressies, Christmas Wishes and all round general good will...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Everyone

Just to wish all the grapes a very merery Christmas and a happy New Year.

Ian

Comment

Thank you!!!...and a merry Crimble and New Year to you 'n all too!
      xx
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Happy Xmas all!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. We have had bacon butties and we are waiting to take the family Christmas portrait then dive into the pressie bundle

Hope everyone has a super day and to all the cooks - remember to take some time for yourselves. XXXX
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Got in about midnight, rather pished unfortunately! Allowed the dogs to sleep on the bed with us, which meant that I ended up with about a square foot to sleep in

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa... not only did I get handmade sweeties to open before Christmas, but I got 6 presents!!!

I got some woolly socks (I love socks!), a welly shaped keyring, some gardeners playing cards, a strawberry face mask, a lovely gardening organiser, which even had seeds in; and some treats for my doggies!

They and I are very grateful for the thought that has gone into the gift, so thank you very much!!!

Right, I have had brekkie, but still need to prep the turkey and veggies (we are pretty laid back about Christmas here)...

Comment

Wow - Secret Santa - saucy!!!

In so many ways

Thank you. However you are. xxx

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and their families.

Thank you to my secret santa, for the 'dig for victory' mug and two hand tools. Quality gift that will definitely come in handy next year.

My best present was from the OH - a doggie . Well a stuffed dog called Benson, as we're not allowed a real one and my best treat was passing the official mince pie tester (Grandma) with my first batch of all home made pies.

Hope you all got lots of things.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of the Grapes and your families. Mr Frosty and I hope everyone is toastie warm and over eating (we are) A big mega thank you to my east coast of Scotland based secret santa (I googled your postcode) My pressie is a book on companion planting - Carrots love Tomatoes, which I've never really done much of - did you know if you plant Aquilegia next to rhubarb it deters red spider mite - so my rhubarb is moving to the front garden. Now I need to do more reading but could I grow Aquilegia in the border of my greenhouse? I'll pop a photo on tomorrow cause I've got some reading to do

Comment

Merry Christmas (again)
                    I got a lovely book about project planting in pots,with recipes as well, Thank you very much to my SS, its lovely.
                    I got a weather station (that himself is playing with),a new cooks torch (that eldest is playing with) and ,yay, a heated propagator (that I am playing with).
                    Hope you all have a lovely day

O I forgot, I got an IOU of 20 hours time at the plot
                    Last edited by CaroltheCarrot; 25-12-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks to SS for my pressie... I got some mulled wine pot pourri which is good timing as our current vanilla offering has lost its fragrance and a mini umbrella which is the perfect size for my handbag.

I have to go and pull some leeks for dinner, but the only other homegrown produce on my dinner table will be french beans that I froze in the summer. Parnips & carrots were dreadful for me this year.

I did open a selection of preserves yesterday though to have with crackers, cheese and ham; pumpkin chutney, pickled green tomatoes, pickled cucumbers and tomato & pepper relish... all were delicious.

Anyway, hope you all have a lovely day.
                      pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

Happy Christmas to all Grapes, family and friends. My SS was brilliant, couldn't have chosen better myself. Great seed tin loads of seeds and an elephant garlic, yah thank you SS
                        Last edited by stella; 26-12-2010, 07:06 PM.
                        Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

Thank you Secret Santa for the seed bags, lovely wooden plant labels, hand cream and a ball of string. Thanks also for the note (I do not posess a best gardener mug!)

I got a lovely pair of boots, a Wii Fit Plus thingy, a set of bamboo knitting needles and some sweeties. So, fittingly, I got sticks and string for my Christmas
                          Happy Gardening,
                          Shirley

Comment

Just popping in to say Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you've all been good and Santa's been generous!

Being german, we had a "traditional" german christmas and got to open all our presents yesterday. Thank you very much to my Secret Santa for the lovely surprises! I'm afraid that I have to admit that the chocolates are already gone!! I lover After Eights!!

Other than that I got some really cute crochet bed socks, some books, a really cool nutmeg grinder, a cute table cloth all the way from Australia and some "boil in the bag" curries all the way from Japan. I clearly must have been really really good last year!

Hope you all get to enjoy a few peaceful days.

xx
                            Life's not always a party - but now that we're here, we might as well dance!

Comment

Happy Christmas to you all!
                              A massive thank you to my extremely generous (and norty) Secret Santa who sent me a wonderful box of goodies, all beautifully individually wrapped. It included:
                              sweet little crackers (which my son insisted we pull immediately )
                              A book on herbs and healing plants
                              Bottle top waterers
                              hand cream
                              Lovely wooden plant labels
                              plant ties
                              A selection of SS seeds
                              Vapour release tissues
                              and a lovely selection of home made goodies ( chilli jam, Autumn chutney and Blackberry vinegar syrup)
                              They even included a little something for the cats

I feel well and truly spoilt now so whoever you are thank you for putting such a lot of thought and care into my present.

Comment

Merry Christmas all!!

We are still on Christmas eve here as we do proper christmas with OH's sons tomorrow, turkey dinner and present opening and all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X