2011 can't come quick enough for me now

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the saying 'Life begins at 40' is true.....for the both of us
    It's not been a great time in the andi&di household of late,but like you we've got kiddies that have the ability to pop a smile on our faces at the most unexpected of times.....I felt naff that we'd not got a tree this year...long story...I found a little 1 foot artificial thing in QD tonight that was reduced to a pound....I felt pathetic it was all I could come up with this year....their little faces when they saw it and the enjoyment they had finding decorations that wouldn't topple it over made it OK.We'll make some extra mini gingerbread cookies for it tomorrow

Hope you have a Happy Christmas.xxx
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Thankyou for all your kind comments, it was not my intention to depress anyone by making you read it, it was more to show that one innocent child can put everything into perspective with a smile, a hug or a simple 'daddy I love you' without be asked for, I'm very lucky to have three children who are my reason for me to wake up in the morning & not to give up. and of course the support of my OH who has gone through Hell & back with me and still wants to marry me (mad or what?)

I know financially I an not a rich man, but I'm so lucky to have what I do have
      I have a roof over my head - especally his time of year
      I have 3 beautiful children
      Yes I have health problems but none are terminal and others have more problems than myself
      I have several things to look forward to in the New Year
      I have my OH who care for me and I can care for her

Although I still want this year to finish as quick as possible, I would not miss seeing my childrens faces when they open their presents on Christmas Day but no doubt will be almost as happy again when the batteries on the noisey toys have gone flat and peace and normality returns (wishful thinking on Christmas Day)
      thank you for all the support and hopefully we shall all have a wonderful Christmas Day
      Last edited by enrich100; 24-12-2010, 01:02 PM.
      Thought For The Day
      If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
      Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X