No announcement yet.

Come on all you old-timers!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrived in Falkirk safe & sound. I can only describe the journey as magical. The sun shone all the way up and the trees were pure White. Anyhow, I will be signing off for a week so everyone be good otherwise Santa won't come. Merry Xmas grapeland.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hi Mandy Lovely to see you, even it's only brief

BM, glad you got there in one piece. Have a lovely Christmas x

Comment

I've been walk about too for a while, J has had a new knee and isn't really making good progress tho maybe getting better now.

No time for gardening other than planning and buying just a few seeds, off tomorrow to get greenhouse heater, really am missing the garden and now the snow's gone I can get into the woods to fell some of the closer trees and sort out the snow damage in the back woods.

I really suffer when I'm not gardening, I was toying with the idea of doing another Masters at a French Uni next year but have decided against it, it would really take me away from the garden for far too long.

Onward and upward!
        TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Ah Tony, me old pal, me old beauty! Nice to hear freom you again. Hope J's new knee beds in soon. Better walking weather in the near future I hope.
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Was that Walter Gabriel, Flum?
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
              Was that Walter Gabriel, Flum?
              No Claude Greengrass.
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

When you said old timers I didn't know if you meant age or time on the forum. Definitely qualify on age. It is nice to see that some of the older forum members are remembered. With close to 44,000 members I wonder how many just fall by the wayside. I agree with Geordie though, it is sometimes difficult to get a word in before a question has twenty replies.

Ian

Comment

'Twas indeed Walter Gabriel!

I wonder how Birdie Wife is doing? Not seen her here for a while.
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by gojiberry View Post
                    I agree with Geordie though, it is sometimes difficult to get a word in before a question has twenty replies. Ian
                    I agree, one of the reasons that I don't post very often is it's the same old same old (isn't that why there's an archive) and you're right, with so many members, it's sort of become a victim of its own success.

And thanks Flummers, me old fruity, good to see you still hale and hearty.
                    TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

wooohooo!!...peeps from the past!

Tis lovely to hear from you!...keep posting..even if it's just your weather report!..
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hello and Happy New Year everyone. Sorry I havent been on in a while, old lappy was playing up something rotten, but Santa got me a new one for Christmas , hopefully I'll soon be able to catch up with what everyone has been up to.
                        Apart from working hard and sleeping the only other news I've got to let you know is Dexter is fine and dandy (asleep in front of the fire at the mo), Ramsey and Crosby the cats are fine too, Kaye, Clarissa and Bluebelle are still laying eggs (I thought they'd stop in winter) and, most exciting of all, we've got a new addition to the family - a 7 month old black kitten called Wilko who arrived this afternoon He is settling in well, Ramsey is a bit narked about him, but all in all, a super start to the New Year.
                        Take care everyone and I hope to be back on here soon.
                        Lotsa love and best wishes for 2011 - Bernie xxx
                        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I've not seen anything of Nog, Fleegle, Janek or Yeti for yonks .

Comment

And we are missing Sarracenic as well.
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                              Hello and Happy New Year everyone. Sorry I havent been on in a while, old lappy was playing up something rotten, but Santa got me a new one for Christmas , hopefully I'll soon be able to catch up with what everyone has been up to.
                              Apart from working hard and sleeping the only other news I've got to let you know is Dexter is fine and dandy (asleep in front of the fire at the mo), Ramsey and Crosby the cats are fine too, Kaye, Clarissa and Bluebelle are still laying eggs (I thought they'd stop in winter) and, most exciting of all, we've got a new addition to the family - a 7 month old black kitten called Wilko who arrived this afternoon He is settling in well, Ramsey is a bit narked about him, but all in all, a super start to the New Year.
                              Take care everyone and I hope to be back on here soon.
                              Lotsa love and best wishes for 2011 - Bernie xxx

Hello Bernie good to see you back !
                              You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                                And we are missing Sarracenic as well.
                                My thoughts too Jeanie
                                You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X