No announcement yet.

Come on all you old-timers!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stick to the main-travelled roads, BM - may be slower but probably surer.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Just thought of another grape who used to bve a regular but now isn't..........Earthbabe!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Moggasue
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

that's because after being on here for a certain length of time you absorb all the knowlowdge available, then you have to leave for a bit before your head explodes...

Comment

And then as BM says, there's Eco Chick, it's her birthday today and we've not heard from her for ages.
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
              Moggasue
              No need for that sort of lamguage........or were you just sneezing!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Well hello and seasons greetings to you all,

I am still here and do pop in from time to time, now there are so many members which is really great most questions have 16 responses by the time I read them so I tend not to reply.

I am still growing....ever after the biggest onion and leek though am shifting more indoors....I now have 3 greenhouses one of which houses a nectarine tree! in Newcastle!!!

As my resolution I will try to post more, it did make me smile to see somebody rolled a load of my posts into one big thing for posterity....feeling old now!

Maybe it was time I dropped into the Gardners Rest...dust of the old beer mug.
                Geordie

Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure

Comment

Yay Geordie - nice to see ya!

Comment

Welcome back primate, nice to see you back.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                      No need for that sort of lamguage........or were you just sneezing!
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

Organic... LacySue2....
                        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                          Organic... LacySue2....
                          Organic was banned.
                          ETA durr - way to subtle for me two sheds!
                          Last edited by Jeanied; 23-12-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                            Organic... LacySue2....
                            LMAO

Am sure we'll see the return of LS2 at some point, some people just can't let go

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              Driving up to Falkirk on Friday weather permitting, can't make my mind up whether to go up the A1 then across the A66 to the M6 or do the M62, M61, M6. Maybe someone further north can tell me how the A66 is looking as I prefer this route & hate going South to go North............
                              Hi Everyone,

Sorry new job is keeping me very busy but I have been popping in now and again.

Garden has been extended again, thanks to that nice bit of 'waste land' but not much getting done in this weather!

Big Mally, I think M6, M74, A80 is your best bet I am in Falkirk but have been talking to work mates along these routes.

Pop in for coffee if you have time!

Merry Christmas everyone, Mandy

Comment

Excellent, thanks a lot Mandy. It's getting onto the M6 that is the quandry.......I think Mrs BM has already mapped out my visiting routes but thanks for the invite anyway.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X