Your most unusual gift???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
    This year MrPB is getting a log chopping kit, including a log splitting widget, a neat carrying bag and a big chopper!!
    We got my brother a lovely canvas log carrier but filled it with logs before we wrapped it - strangest looking gift under the tree that year!
    Life is too short for drama & petty things!
    So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

the most unusual gift i've received was a little plastic reindeer that pooped chocolate raisins

Comment

I received from work secret santa this year,

with

a bag of chinese style fermented black beans.

separately would have been a great well thought out present but not sure how poached eggs and fermented black beans work in a recipe.

Comment

I once took a lawn out to my SIL in Crete ........................Well I took her 2kgs of grass seed.
          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
          Brian Clough

Comment

My sister's partner brought me a pair of clockwork fighting nuns that spit fire, the look on everyones faces as i opened the presents straight after Christmas Mass . Needless to say they did'nt go down to well with the older more religious memebers of the family

Comment

A friend of mine got a 50p cornershop comb [used] and a chocolate Santa with it's head caved in once - from his mum. He was in his mid 30s at the time.

Comment

Before we were together I bought OH a flea comb for his new beard. Well he had got me a lovely box of goodies for my 40th birthday - including bright blue eye shadow, some curlers, a plastic rain hat, a CD entitled 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts and other party favourites' and a helpful booklet on memory loss!
                Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X