No announcement yet.

Secret santa 2010 .... I recieved my prezzie

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting to get a bit concerned as the one i posted out should have been recieved by now & i've not heard anything yet.
    Last edited by Newbie; 20-12-2010, 02:50 PM.
    Jane,
    keen but (slightly less) clueless
    http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

I got mine today! Its squashy! Thanks SS X Going under the tree.... (when I put it up this afternoon!) Late I know!
      http://meandtwoveg.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
        Erm.....I've just got a secret santa present and I didn't even participate!

Someone is obviously very VERY norty!

Thank you mystery mystery secret santa.
        or you must have been extra extra good xx

Comment

ok can anyone who still hasn't received their prezzie please PM me ... thanks and if you have recieved it please post on here, cos it's the last posting day tomorrow for 1st class mail and if anything has gone astray santa needs to get busy tonight thanks xx

Comment

Mine was waiting for me this morning when I got back, first pressie under the tree - Thank you Secret Santa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie View Post
              I'm starting to get a bit concerned as the one i posted out should have been recieved by now & i've not heard anything yet.
              me too................
              The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Wasn't able to post mine until yesterday, but I've done it first class, so it should be winging it's way to the recipient, unless there are more delays in the postal system!
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I was told yesterday in the PO, because of the huge back logs of post and continuing weather problems, that the only way to guarentee post will be recieved before christmas now is to send it special delivery.

Comment

False alarm - it was the son; same initials!

Comment

Thank you Secret Santa, my nice neighbour took my pressie in for me...sorry I wasn't in when you called we could have had...CAKKKKKKKKKE . xx

Comment

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
                        I was told yesterday in the PO, because of the huge back logs of post and continuing weather problems, that the only way to guarentee post will be recieved before christmas now is to send it special delivery.
                        That's ironic considering it was the bloomin weather problems that prevented me posting my gift until yesterday! I feel awful now, I must be better prepared next year.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
                          I did send mine special delivery, should have been received the next day
                          Jane,
                          keen but (slightly less) clueless
                          http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

The one I posted should be delivered tomorrow weather allowing! But as long as its with its recipient by Friday I'll be happy
                            Kirsty b xx

Comment

I posted mine over 2 week ago (before the bad weather) but my SS hsn't said whether it's been received or not . actually, they've not been online much, so I don't know whether they've received it, and not posted; or not received it at all

Comment

I suspect loads of SS pressies are sitting under the collective virtual Royal Mail Christmas Tree....lets hope they are all delivered at some point and don't 'disappear' in SS's sack back to Lapland.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X