No announcement yet.

I've just made someone's day!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicos doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy to know you've helped someone.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

It's a very kind and generous thing to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
        Nicos doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy to know you've helped someone.
        It does indeed-

mind you I'm only just realising how much work will be involved it getting my building site of a house and garden looking anything like a romantic sweep in her pretty dress across our land to the tent...Gawd- I do hope our neighbours will lend a bit of a hand
        ( maybe they're a bit worried about it too)

Ha ha...I have visions of the poor gal scrabbling past our compost heap and incinerator- and ducking under the branches of the apple tree in her wedding dress.I think the groom will have to chuck her over his shoulder!!!
        hmmmm....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          ... Ha ha...I have visions of the poor gal scrabbling past our compost heap and incinerator- and ducking under the branches of the apple tree in her wedding dress.I think the groom will have to chuck her over his shoulder!!!
          hmmmm....
          And of course, you'll get it all on video, won't ya! LOL
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Well done - shows what a lovely lass you are (which we already knew!)
            On the plus side, you'll have a clean slate for your veg beds - and a neighbour who owes you one, big time!
            It's all a community thing isn't it? Our village had a summer wedding at a farm with a big tenty thingie in the farmer's paddock. Wonderful magical occasion. You'll enjoy it all the more knowing you made it possible.
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X