No announcement yet.

Cass :(

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You saying 'shut the cat basket door' brings to mind a very funny story (true - I assure you).

I had a rather wild a feral rescue cat when we moved home and he was incredibly difficult to catch without needing a trip to a&e and icu (OK that's a slight exaggeration).

I was the ionly one who could handle him and I caught him with my 10/11 yr old to assist.

I got hold of the hissing banshee trying my best to avoid his slashing claws. Got him face into the basket with 2 hands occupied and asked my son to shut the door. He promptly shut the door of the ROOM we were in! Unbeliebable but completely true. It was another half hour before the now wised-up puss was recaptured and taken to his new home. This time my lad did shut the correct door.

Comment

The poor wee girl is still having to stay in, she has a mega sulk on her mush jut now! The wound isn't healing as yet

The vet called today to say there was no tumour found in the biopsy, although there were two different kinds of infections.

She (Cass) has to the end of the week to start healing otherwise it's more money coming out of her ISA
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Poor puddy cat . I'd have no paper left on the walls if I had to keep Jinny in this long. Hope things improve soon for her Piskie. Great news about her biopsy, that must be a weight of your mind...extra big cuddles for Cass me thinks .
        Last edited by ginger ninger; 18-10-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
          P...I'd have no paper left on the walls
          Thankfully MQs aren't papered
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
            Thankfully MQs aren't papered
            I really wish mine weren't at times . What is it with cats and wall paper ...mad animals.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X