No announcement yet.

I have never...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are probably loads of things I've never done. Some I may do in the future and there are many others I wouldn't choose to do anyway. Life's too short to focus on what you don't or can't just enjoy whatever you do!
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      Me neither and anyway we all know the ending.
      That's been my excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by OverWyreGrower View Post
        That's been my excuse!
        Mine was that it looked like a terrible film

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by womble View Post
          I've never held an I-Pod or MP3 player, I can't stand them tbh.

I've never really moved on since vinyl, I know in theory it's possible to put 1000's of my 33's onto a thing the size of a matchbox, I just wonder why you'd want to do it?

I love vinyl. <3 I still buy vinyl now! Even though I release my own tunes/mixes on digital/mp3. There is something lovely about holding a record and putting the needle on it, the hiss and crackle

*puts records on*

As for films I've never seen, I haven't seen a lot of films in general, compared to people my age (24). I don't really get much from a movie, I much prefer music to be honest. My boyfreind is still after over a year gawping at me and going YOU HAVENT SEEN THAT???? when he mentions a film that I don't recognise. Apparently they are 'big' films that people usually know about

And as for TV, I've never had one apart from 1 month when I was about 17 and it bored the excrement out of me so I gave it back. Load of rubbish. I guess I'm one of those people that doesn't really respond as well to film as I do to music! That, or films just take up too much of my precious time!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X