Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men, that when asked, what wrong honey?.... they reply nuffink!!! Clearly I have done something to P** you off, but how am I supposed to know what unless you bladdy tell me!!!
    Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
    Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
    FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

The female driver who cut me up this morning because she was too selfish to crawl along for 2 mins in the queue on the inside lane to exit the motorway, and figured she would fly down the middle lane and jump across in front of me causing me to have to slam my brakes on so as not to hit her.

She knew all about it from my horn blasting

(PS, I only mention female, as from her car and her actions, I'd pegged the driver for a boy racer and was wrong, sorry guys )
      Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Having a phone call from my sister, in tears, and knowing that indirectly, and without my knowledge, I had caused some of her pain.
        Very difficult to cope with when we dont even live in the same country.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          Bladdy Sky Engineer, due this morning. I then discover they're over-booked and he should be here this evening. Then get contacted this evening, to say running late, will not be here this evening, and I have to contact THEM to re-schedule the appointment! GRRRRRRR
          Now say I have to wait until next bladdy TUESDAY!!!!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Having 3 cordes of wood delivered ready to be stacked in the woodshed and receiving a phone call from Mme Pastis telling me she is busy tonight so wont be round!!!!!!!
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I found a large toad in my brick shed the other day. I've no idea how it got in there.

Comment

The bladdy Vine Clock. AGAIN!

Well, still, actually, because it hasn't been altered since I last had a moan. What is the point of a clock if it is wrong?
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Peeps who chat on the rant thread...

Comment

really really cross at ME coz i am no darned good at doing housework. I really want to have a lovely tidy house for Madmax coming home at the end of the week but I am so rubbish at chores.
                    Happy Gardening,
                    Shirley

Comment

Aaaarrrgghhh. this thread deleting my post. Again!

I'm getting paranoid.
                      Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

One sided friendships......, my friend is on t'other side of the world now, and she is lonely and having family troubles as well as a marital break up and I do miss her...but would be nice to be asked how I am once in a while.
                        I know she needs to get stuff off her chest...but so do I sometimes
                        Kirsty b xx

Comment

Kittens. Why do they spend all night outside, come into the house in the morning and cack on my front room floor? Why?
                          Mme P's daughters, why cant they both be nice at the same time?
                          Bob Leponge

Comment

Decorating. I love putting paint on the walls, but hate hate hate all the sanding and other prep.
                            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Decorating - why oh why do some eeejits paint the light switches and plugs to the wall, and not bother removing them first...... makes my life much harder than it needs to be

Comment

Football. I love it but after having played the first match of the season last night I can now hardly move.
                                Bob Leponge

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X