• Show
Clear All

Lovely and a great name
    You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

What a cutie!! He's lovely

Comment

Had his first trip to the vet this evening...they had said it could wait til his first jabs on Friday...but being just a bit of a worrier I decided to take him tonight also...saves me spending the rest of the week worrying we're getting more and more attatched only to be told he has some incurable horrible something.
        Anyway...he's just fine
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

What horrible incurable something did you think he had?
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
            What horrible incurable something did you think he had?
            Incurably cute and irresistible?

Comment

So I'm a worrier
              I can't believe how well he's settled in.I was expecting him to be quite nervous for the first day or two...not in the slightest.
              Yesterday he was straight to the school fence when the kiddies were playing,jumping about and showing off.
              He's already got so he doesn't mind his crate...I only use it for night time and the school run...the first night he howled lots,now just a few little whimpers and he goes off to his bed and sleeps.(other than nights it will never be used for long periods)

I'm just so desperate to get his jabs out of the way and be taking him for his walks and meeting other dogs.....it's gonna be a long month!
              I've found one friend with a year old cocker and she's going to bring it round for a play....also another friend is picking up a cocker pup at the start of next month...not sure if we should mix them though?

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post

I'm just so desperate to get his jabs out of the way and be taking him for his walks and meeting other dogs.....it's gonna be a long month!
                I've found one friend with a year old cocker and she's going to bring it round for a play....also another friend is picking up a cocker pup at the start of next month...not sure if we should mix them though?

It sounds like you will have him well socialized before he has his jabs. Has your friends pup had his?

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Originally posted by OverWyreGrower View Post
                  Incurably cute and irresistible?
                  Yup - spade loads!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

The friend with the year old has had her first lot and Boosters...the vet said it was up to us whether we get the annual boosters but that she wouldn't advise mixing an unjabbed pup with a dog that doesn't have it's boosters...just in case.

Got my first hump a minute ago...I thought I had a few more weeks til that started

Comment

Although humping is considered a sexual action, it can also be used to signal power and rank. Dogs do, in effect, employ humping as a way of asserting authority. Nip it in the butt .... budd

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Trying very hard not to ask how expensive he was and whether there are any more.

He looks lovely.
                        Happy Gardening,
                        Shirley

Comment

He got a firm 'No' and and stopped...some think it's a dominance thing,others just think it feels nice for the dog...don't really care which is right he ain't doing it!!!

Shirl...how much would MM beat me up if I said there are probably still a few left...and he's even got a chap going to get one from Wales.
                          We'll make you a cup of tea to break up your journey

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                            Shirl...how much would MM beat me up if I said there are probably still a few left...and he's even got a chap going to get one from Wales.
                            We'll make you a cup of tea to break up your journey
                            Prolly quite a lot what cross is he? (I probably missed it) I really want another doggy before Ludo gets too much older but Madmax is cautious.
                            Happy Gardening,
                            Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                              Prolly quite a lot .
                              Best you don't tell him it was me wot inboxed you then

Comment

Originally posted by weekendwellies View Post
                                Although humping is considered a sexual action, it can also be used to signal power and rank. Dogs do, in effect, employ humping as a way of asserting authority. Nip it in the butt .... budd
                                Dogs will also hump if over-excited... our 2 boys are 3 and 4 (and have been neutered for ages) and there is still the odd occasion that they will hump (usually each other) - tends to be moments of great excitement that set them off

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X