No announcement yet.

Slow access to forum

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i am with Talk Talk and have not had a problem at all .
    I also use Google Chrome as a browser and it works better on my computor than I E i wonder if the problem is with the settings in your computor's..jacob
    What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
    Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

I cannot see how the problem can be with my computer, as the other 10 or so forums that I visit every day are instant access like this one used to be. Wed and Thursday still a minute to go from one page of this forum to another page. It even takes about 2 minutes to get from the banner to the opening page!

Comment

I'm not saying the problem is with your computer, I'm saying it's with your Internet Service Provider, ie TalkTalk. Everybody who has got/had problems is with TalkTalk (with the probable exception of Piskie) and Aceville's IT team can't necessarily resolve the problem if it isn't stemming from their end. So, it might be worth ringing TalkTalk yourself and trying to find out what the issue is.

Hope that is clearer

Comment

Talk talk is the problem. It took 6 minutes to log onto this thread. I can get to the grow your own homepage instantly but it is the forum that is causing a problem somehow.
          I think I might have to get my adjusting hammer out to the little talk talk box.
          Potato videos here.

Comment

You aren't the only ones...

Problems Access Some Sites - RESOLVED - Page 100 - The TalkTalk Members Forums

Comment

Today, I have found a workround for the problem. I have to change to view this site on firefox when the speed is normal. So it looks to be a growyourown, talktalk, IE problem, even though my computer is fully up to date with the latest patches.
              You can download firefox for free, and this might help others to gain access again to growyourown.

Comment

No problem with speed, but I am suddenly (today) having problems loading pictures onto a thread. It's not particularly vital that I do so, but just wondered if it is a related problem.
                I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X