No announcement yet.

ITs going to Snow!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty wet cold sleet here, a tiny touch of white left on fields and shady grass verges.

My mom, however, has 6" of snow and a veritable blizzard in south Birmingham! It's just not fair.
    Kris

I child-proofed my house, but they still manage to get in.

Muddy Musings - a blog

Comment

Snowing here in N Birmingham all afternoon on top of the 2 to 3 inches we had yesterday - it's only added about 1/2 to an inch of snow, but has made the roads very very slushy.

I thought that it would be ok to go out so drove the 10 mins to mums house for our weekly shopping trip on to Tesco up the main road - which took me half an hour, and a number of heart stopping sideways moments - so mum walked up to Tesco and I left the car at hers and trudged home!

Comment

To right Trousers, worth getting snowed in for. Now, wheres my Cardhu?

Comment

It's official.... The Forest of Dean is 'cut off', so says tonight's telly news just now. Mostly, we are staying at home then!!!

Comment

Nasty wet cold sleet here, a tiny touch of white left on fields and shady grass verges.

My mom, however, has 6" of snow and a veritable blizzard in south Birmingham! It's just not fair.
            Kris

I child-proofed my house, but they still manage to get in.

Muddy Musings - a blog

Comment

It's been snowig most of the day here, but only started sticking in the last couple of hours. I'm hoping that it stops soon, as we're off on holiday tomorrow morning. Ironically, we're going skiing, and it hasn't snowed for 10 days or so where we're going
              http://inelegantgardener.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by HappyMouffe View Post
                It's been snowig most of the day here, but only started sticking in the last couple of hours. I'm hoping that it stops soon, as we're off on holiday tomorrow morning. Ironically, we're going skiing, and it hasn't snowed for 10 days or so where we're going
                LOL Can you take the snow with you???

Comment

Snowed heavy yesterday,and started again 10am today. Stopped about 4pm during that time even the M4 (2miles away) was closed. Hurry up spring!
                  It's not the growing old I mind but the growing stupid with it!

Comment

Snow S'all Gone ... only one day maybe 1cm ...if that, too wet to make a snowman .... Think we'll see any more ???(this year..lol)

Nat

Comment

• We've still got Thursday's snow lying, very cold but glorious sunshine and blue skies. All looks very photogenic! But as they say here "A nice day behind the glass!"
                      ~
                      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

• Great weather forum you have there Nick, and some great pics. Thanks for the look.

Enjoy your holiday Piglet. I'm sure you've earned it.

No snow here, but miserably cold, wet and windy. Urgh !

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

• We had heavy rain this morning so all the snows nearly gone and its grey and miserable have a great holiday Piglet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X